Running Man' Sunny, Kim Jong-kook pushed back Confessions "ideal type"

Girls Generation Sunny Confessions Kim Jong-kook is an ideal type.Sunny teamed up with Kim Jong-kook over the competitors in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.Sunny competed with Jang Ye-won announcer.I want to be a team because I first saw Kim Jong-kook, said Sunny, who was in a hurry. Kim Jong-kook is an ideal type.Kim Jong-kook laughed at the ideal type Confessions of 10 years, saying, How long have you met me and suddenly it is an ideal type?

Girls' Generation Sunny Confessions Kim Jong-kook is an ideal type.

Sunny teamed up with Kim Jong-kook over the competitors in the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.

Sunny competed with Jang Ye-won announcer. "I want to be a team because I first saw Kim Jong-kook," said Sunny, who was in a hurry. "Kim Jong-kook is an ideal type."

Kim Jong-kook laughed at the ideal type Confessions of 10 years, saying, "How long have you met me and suddenly it is an ideal type?"