"Running Man" Sunny "The secret during? Drink when you get a stress"

In Running Man, Group Girls Generation Sunny unveiled a unique secret to maintaining beautiful looks during the show.On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest by Girls Generation Sunny, singer Stern, actor Kim Ye Won and announcer Jae Ye Won.On this day, Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jae-Suk watched Sunny and admired How do you keep such beautiful looks?So Sunny said, I sleep a lot, I drink when I get a stress, I am a complete follower.Especially, Sunny, who has been loved as a character with a lot of charm, surprised everyone by saying My boyfriend is a fan.

In Running Man', Group Girls' Generation Sunny unveiled a unique secret to maintaining Beautiful looks during the show.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a guest by Girls 'Generation Sunny, singer Stern, actor Kim Ye Won and announcer Jae Ye Won.

On this day, Kim Jong Kook and Yoo Jae-Suk watched Sunny and admired "How do you keep such Beautiful looks?"

So Sunny said, "I sleep a lot, I drink when I get a stress, I am a complete follower."

Especially, Sunny, who has been loved as a character with a lot of charm, surprised everyone by saying "My boyfriend is a fan."