Running Man' Song Ji-hyo, Lovely Manhak is also active .. Kim Jong-kook "Heart Stop"

Song Ji-hyo surprised the members with a sudden lovely when compared to Sunnys Lovely in the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon.First, when Sunny asked about the usual management secrets, he replied, I sleep a lot and drink when I am stressed. The members said, It is the same as Song Ji-hyo.Kim Jong-kook then pointed out that Song Ji-hyo has no lovely at all.In Kim Jong-kooks point of view, Song Ji-hyo followed Sunny and shouted my ideal type.Kim Jong-kook, who was disgusted by his appearance, laughed, saying, I thought Heart was stopping.Song Ji-hyo did not stop at this, but followed the stern dance and performed a lovely parade.I am not alone, he said. Is not it drunk?

Song Ji-hyo surprised the members with a sudden Lovely when compared to Sunny's Lovely in the sbs entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the afternoon.

First, when Sunny asked about the usual management secrets, he replied, "I sleep a lot and drink when I am stressed." The members said, "It is the same as Song Ji-hyo." Kim Jong-kook then pointed out that "Song Ji-hyo has no Lovely at all."

In Kim Jong-kook's point of view, Song Ji-hyo followed Sunny and shouted "my ideal type." Kim Jong-kook, who was "disgusted" by his appearance, laughed, saying, "I thought Heart was stopping."

Song Ji-hyo did not stop at this, but followed the stern dance and performed a Lovely parade. "I am not alone," he said. "Is not it drunk?"