Running Man' PD "Yoo Jae-Suk, I am like a father...fool who knows only broadcasting"

Jung Chul-min PD revealed infinite trust for Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk.On this day, PD Jung Chul-min said, Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for 9 years, is so grateful to me.Since I was an aspiring PD, Yoo Jae-Suk has been a star MC.I was in charge of the main PD in the young year, so there was doubt and lack, but I always helped me. I caught what I did not see, and I gave a lot of heartfelt worries and advice. If I wanted to finish, I helped him say, Lets do it.Its all about broadcasting, its a fool that only knows about broadcasting, she quipped.I am a person who has a better broadcasting ability than a good PD senior and has an entertainment philosophy.I think I have a good life. I like to be able to share the story with fun.I regret the preparation of this fan meeting, so I told him, Lets go to the end because Im doing well.Meanwhile, Running Man (Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.

Jung Chul-min PD revealed infinite trust for Comedian Yoo Jae-Suk.

On this day, PD Jung Chul-min said, "Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man' for 9 years, is so grateful to me. Since I was an aspiring PD, Yoo Jae-Suk has been a star MC. I was in charge of the main PD in the young year, so there was doubt and lack, but I always helped me. "

"I caught what I did not see, and I gave a lot of heartfelt worries and advice. If I wanted to finish, I helped him say, 'Let's do it.' It's all about broadcasting, it's a fool that only knows about broadcasting," she quipped.

"I am a person who has a better broadcasting ability than a good PD senior and has an entertainment philosophy. I think I have a good life. I like to be able to share the story with fun. I regret the preparation of this fan meeting, so I told him, "Let's go to the end because I'm doing well."

Meanwhile, Running Man' (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.