Running Man' PD "Danger, ratings were bad when Gary got off"

SBS Jung Chul-min PD, director of Running Man, talked about the moment of Danger felt as he ran for nine years.Jung Chul-min PD was asked about his days as a Danger at the SBS Running Man nine-year anniversary meeting at Dasan North Salon in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on November 4, and said, It seems like it was when Gary decided to go out.It was a time when the audience rating was one place in two seats and dropped below 5% at the time. The members were confused about how to go, the direction was confused, and everyone was hard.I have lived as a key corner of name tag tearing, but every time I tear it, the audience rating drops.I was trying to convince him that I was going to have to go out, but I was going out because I had my own life view and individual.Danger came to other members because one member was separated. That was the hardest time, I felt lagging behind, I thought I might break up like this, someday it would end.But Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk was also a stranger to abandonment and trusted me, and he was also actively in favor of recruiting Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chanTwo new members said they would be willing to die with flame fighting, and Lee Kwang-soo helped Yang Se-chan Jung Chul-min PD said, All the members made me turn over Danger.I miss Gary, but I think he has been loved in his own way even after Garys brother is not there. Meanwhile, Running Man held a fan meeting Running Zone project in August for the Nine-year anniversary.

sbs Jung Chul-min PD, director of Running Man', talked about the moment of Danger felt as he ran for nine years.

Jung Chul-min PD was asked about his days as a Danger at the sbs Running Man' nine-year anniversary meeting at Dasan North Salon in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on November 4, and said, "It seems like it was when Gary decided to go out."

"It was a time when the audience rating was one place in two seats and dropped below 5% at the time. The members were confused about how to go, the direction was confused, and everyone was hard. I have lived as a key corner of Name tag tearing, but every time I tear it, the audience rating drops. I was trying to convince him that I was going to have to go out, but I was going out because I had my own life view and individual. Danger came to other members because one member was separated. "

"That was the hardest time, I felt lagging behind, I thought I might break up like this, someday it would end. But Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk was also a stranger to abandonment and trusted me, and he was also actively in favor of recruiting Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan Two new members said they would be willing to die with flame fighting, and Lee Kwang-soo helped Yang Se-chan "

Jung Chul-min PD said, "All the members made me turn over Danger. I miss Gary, but I think he has been loved in his own way even after Gary's brother is not there. "

Meanwhile, Running Man' held a fan meeting 'Running Zone' project in August for the nine-year anniversary.