Running Man' PD "Gary Get off, Biggest Danger of Nine Years...A Time When Everyone Was Confused"

Jung Chul-min PD mentioned the moment of getting off the singer Gary as the biggest Danger of Running Man.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, It is when Gary decided to go out, about the biggest Danger he had experienced in Running Man for nine years.At the time, the ratings were down from double digits to single digits, and down to 5%. The direction itself was confusing.Everyone was hard, he said. I have been loved by the Name tag, which was a key corner, but from a certain moment, I was Name tag.This is because unexpected expectations have fallen. It was a time when I could not catch up. I tried to persuade Gary, but he had a life view and plan.I felt like I was in a position, I got through this Danger, he said.In particular, Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk does not know giving up, and he believed me.When the team recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, the members were very supportive and they both started to die.All the members let Danger go. I sometimes miss Gary, but I think that Running Man without Gary is also loved by his own. Meanwhile, Running Man (Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.

Jung Chul-min PD mentioned the moment of getting off the singer Gary as the biggest Danger of Running Man'.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "It is when Gary decided to go out," about the biggest Danger he had experienced in Running Man' for nine years. At the time, the ratings were down from double digits to single digits, and down to 5%. The direction itself was confusing. Everyone was hard, "he said." I have been loved by the 'Name tag', which was a key corner, but from a certain moment, I was 'Name tag'. This is because unexpected expectations have fallen. "

"It was a time when I could not catch up. I tried to persuade Gary, but he had a life view and plan. I felt like I was in a position, I got through this Danger," he said.

"In particular, Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk does not know giving up, and he believed me. When the team recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, the members were very supportive and they both started to die. All the members let Danger go. I sometimes miss Gary, but I think that Running Man' without Gary is also loved by his own. "

Meanwhile, Running Man' (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.