"The Different Points of Song Ji-hyo - Girls' Generation Sunny during the "Running Man' Kim Jong-kook"? Lovely Whether or not."

Running Man Kim Jong-kook mentioned Lovely as a different point of appearance Song Ji-hyo and Girls Generation Sunny.On the afternoon of the 1st, SBS entertainment program Running Man was portrayed by Shin Shin-dang.On this day, Haha said, It is a teacher of the female idol system, when it was the turn to introduce Girls Generation Sunny.Sunny laughed while saying, Sleep a lot. When you are stressed, drink dew.Running Man members said, Its like Sunny and Song Ji-hyo Kim Jong-kook, who listened to this, said, No.Song Ji-hyo is not Lovely at all. I have one, too, said Song Ji-hyo, who had exploded Lovely, saying, Im my ideal. Kim Jong-kook said, I thought my heart was stopping.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook mentioned 'Lovely' as a different point of appearance Song Ji-hyo and Girls' Generation Sunny.

On the afternoon of the 1st, sbs entertainment program Running Man was portrayed by Shin Shin-dang.

On this day, Haha said, "It is a teacher of the female idol system," when it was the turn to introduce Girls' Generation Sunny.

Sunny laughed while saying, "Sleep a lot. When you are stressed, drink dew."

Running Man” members said, “It’s like Sunny and Song Ji-hyoKim Jong-kook, who listened to this, said, “No. Song Ji-hyo is not Lovely at all. "

“I have one, too,” said Song Ji-hyo, who had exploded Lovely, saying, “I’m my ideal.” Kim Jong-kook said, “I thought my heart was stopping.”