Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, two youngest in the room...the atmosphere is better."

Jung Chul-min PD showed affection for Actor Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan who joined Running Man in the middle.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD mentioned Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan who joined in 2017, saying, The atmosphere changed a lot as the youngest two came in.In fact, (Lee) was the youngest position before, but rather than the unconcerned style, and Kwangsoo is more silent than I thought.I have two friends who can be comfortable with my two sisters. Jeon So-min is like the youngest daughter; always open and playful; Yang Se-chan is an iron brother; he oversaw his older brothers in invisible places.So the atmosphere got better. I think Im doing my part well both inside and outside the broadcast. Meanwhile, Running Man (Yoo Jae-suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.

Jung Chul-min PD showed affection for Actor Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan who joined Running Man' in the middle.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD mentioned Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan who joined in 2017, saying, "The atmosphere changed a lot as the youngest two came in. In fact, (Lee) was the youngest position before, but rather than the unconcerned style, and Kwangsoo is more silent than I thought. I have two friends who can be comfortable with my two sisters. "

"Jeon So-min is like the youngest daughter; always open and playful; Yang Se-chan is an iron brother; he oversaw his older brothers in invisible places. So the atmosphere got better. I think I'm doing my part well both inside and outside the broadcast. "

Meanwhile, Running Man' (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a longevity entertainment for 9 years.