Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Gary getting off is the biggest Danger... Overcoming thanks to members"

PD Jung Chul-min mentioned the time of Danger of Running Man.I think it was the most Danger when Gary said he would go out, said Jung Chul-min, a PD.The direction was shaken and it was a difficult time. Running Man was loved by the core content of name tags, but it was like a time when expectations were falling.Then Gary said, I think I should go out, and then I went out even though I persuaded him, and Danger came because of the members departure.When I met, everyone felt a bit hit in the organization and there was a time when we will end up going this way, and Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk trusted me a lot and pushed me, and I believed in Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, and I said I would die.Lee Kwang-soo also saved Sechan and Somin.I think all the members have made Danger pass, and I miss Gary, but I think Running Man without Gary will be a program that receives his own love. Running Man is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of SBS which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010.After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.

PD Jung Chul-min mentioned the time of Danger of Running Man'.

"I think it was the most Danger when Gary said he would go out," said Jung Chul-min, a PD. The direction was shaken and it was a difficult time. Running Man' was loved by the core content of name tags, but it was like a time when expectations were falling. Then Gary said, 'I think I should go out,' and then I went out even though I persuaded him, and Danger came because of the member's departure. When I met, everyone felt a bit hit in the organization and there was a time when 'we will end up going this way', and Mr. Yoo Jae-Suk trusted me a lot and pushed me, and I believed in Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, and I said I would die. Lee Kwang-soo also saved Sechan and Somin. I think all the members have made Danger pass, and I miss Gary, but I think Running Man' without Gary will be a program that receives his own love. "

Running Man' is a program that solves the missions of the best South Korean entertainers everywhere, and unveils the hidden back of the South Korean landmarks through constant rush and urgency confrontation. It is a longevity program of sbs which is being broadcast for nine years after it was first broadcast on July 11, 2010. After taking its own highest rating of 18% (Nilson Korea, national standard) on the broadcast on November 27, 2011, it is now slowing down. It is maintaining an average audience rating of 6%.