Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Gary Get off, Running Man' The Biggest Danger in 9 Years"

PD Jung Chul-min looked back on Running Man for nine years.Jung Chul-min PD said, At that time, the audience rating started to fall below 5%, and the members were confused about how to go.Running Man has been a key corner of the name tag torn, but every time I tore it off, the audience rating fell too much, Gary recalled the difficult situation of Running Man when he got off the program.I tried to persuade my brother, but he also had a life view and a plan, so I finally got out.The other members also had a stagnation because of the departure of the members, he said. Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know about giving up, and when I recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, other members actively supported him.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan came in and said that they would be willing to die with flame fighting, and I would start with the determination to die for the first time as the main PD. In particular, Lee Kwang-soo helped and helped the two people, and the members made him pass.I think that Running Man without Gary has become a program that is loved by its own.=

PD Jung Chul-min looked back on Running Man' for nine years.

Jung Chul-min PD said, "At that time, the audience rating started to fall below 5%, and the members were confused about how to go. "Running Man" has been a key corner of the Name tag torn, but every time I tore it off, the audience rating fell too much," Gary recalled the difficult situation of "Running Man" when he got off the program.

"I tried to persuade my brother, but he also had a life view and a plan, so I finally got out. "The other members also had a stagnation because of the departure of the members," he said. "Yoo Jae-Suk is a person who does not know about giving up, and when I recruited Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, other members actively supported him."

"Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan came in and said that they would be willing to die with flame fighting, and I would start with the determination to die for the first time as the main PD." In particular, Lee Kwang-soo helped and helped the two people, and the members made him pass. "I think that Running Man' without Gary has become a program that is loved by its own."

=