Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "Keep a core fandom? Thanks to humanly good members"

Jung Chul-min PD expressed his thoughts on the popularity of Running Man.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, If the members had been drawn as character characters before, I wanted to show the human aspect of Running Man.I always said that I wanted to save what the members were doing. My older brothers and sisters are humanly good people.They are people who do not have an accident, are caring and want to protect the weak. I have a fandom because the members are good people. Sometimes, even if the broadcast is disappointing, core fans think that their affection for the members is great.If you go out and sign a little child, I would like to see that Korean content is loved.The popularity factors seem to be the character of the members and the professional attitude to work hard. Meanwhile, Running Man (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong-guk, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, and Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a 9-year longevity entertainment.

Jung Chul-min PD expressed his thoughts on the popularity of Running Man'.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "If the members had been drawn as character characters before, I wanted to show the human aspect of Running Man'. I always said that I wanted to save what the members were doing. My older brothers and sisters are humanly good people. They are people who do not have an accident, are caring and want to protect the weak. "

"I have a fandom because the members are good people. Sometimes, even if the broadcast is disappointing, core fans think that their affection for the members is great. If you go out and sign a little child, I would like to see that Korean content is loved. The popularity factors seem to be the character of the members and the professional attitude to work hard. "

Meanwhile, "Running Man" (Yoo Jae-Suk, Ji Suk-jin, Haha, Kim Jong-guk, Song Ji-hyo, Jeon So-min, and Yang Se-chan) has been popular in Korea and Southeast Asia since its first broadcast on July 11, 2010, and has been reborn as a 9-year longevity entertainment.