Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD "The secret of core fan? Yoo Jae-Suk Song Ji-hyo Humanity"

PD Jung Chul-min revealed the secret of the popularity of Running Man, which is loved by various fans around the world.On the same day, PD Jung Chul-min said, I wanted to show the humane appearance of the members when I was the main PD, regarding the secret of the Running Man, which is a considerable number of core fans.The members of Running Man are excellent in self-management, protect the weak, and do not have an accident, he said.I think they were very good people, so they could have secured a core fan base, he added. I think viewers have a strong issue (about the members).

PD Jung Chul-min revealed the secret of the popularity of Running Man, which is loved by various fans around the world.

On the same day, PD Jung Chul-min said, "I wanted to show the humane appearance of the members when I was the main PD," regarding the secret of the Running Man, which is a considerable number of core fans.

"The members of Running Man' are excellent in self-management, protect the weak, and do not have an accident," he said.

“I think they were very good people, so they could have secured a core fan base,” he added. “I think viewers have a strong issue (about the members).