Running Man' Jeon So-min Yang Se-chan, couple air current "I am dating if I am a person" nickname "

Running Man Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed signs of a pink couple.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Girls Generation Sunny, Singer Stern, Actor Kim Ye Won, and Announcer Jang Ye Won appeared as guests.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan teamed up and drove to the next spot, where the two mens fantastic breath shone in a Game where they had to hear the answers from five letters to one letter.Yang said, What nickname do you want to attach to your partner? And then, Han Min-kwan. Then, Jeon So-min said, What do you want from my partner?Yang said, I do not know if I should get off. I did not know my mind and I said Hanmin-kwan. Yoo Jae-Suk said, If you repeat, you will think without knowing yourself.In addition, when asked, If Yang Se-chan wants to make a relationship?, Jeon So-min replied, Of course I will make a relationship. And Yang Se-chan surprised everyone by saying, I like it.In the following letter, Jeon Sang-min looked at Yang Se-chan in What is the nickname of calling a lover? And replied, The side!Yang said, I will get out of here. Yewon laughed, saying, Go two, go two.

Running Man' Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan showed signs of a pink couple.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Girls' Generation Sunny, Singer Stern, Actor Kim Ye Won, and Announcer Jang Ye Won appeared as guests.

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan teamed up and drove to the next spot, where the two men's fantastic breath shone in a Game where they had to hear the answers from five letters to one letter.

Yang said, "What nickname do you want to attach to your partner?" And then, "Han Min-kwan." Then, Jeon So-min said, "What do you want from my partner?"

Yang said, "I do not know if I should get off. I did not know my mind and I said 'Hanmin-kwan'." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you repeat, you will think without knowing yourself."

In addition, when asked, "If Yang Se-chan wants to make a relationship?", Jeon So-min replied, "Of course I will make a relationship." And Yang Se-chan surprised everyone by saying, "I like it."

In the following letter, Jeon Sang-min looked at Yang Se-chan in "What is the nickname of calling a lover?" And replied, "The side!" Yang said, "I will get out of here." Yewon laughed, saying, "Go two, go two."