"Running Man" Jeon So-min "If Yang Se-chan wants to date... Of course I do."

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, Kim Ye-won and Yoo Jae-Suk, Stern and Lee Kwang-soo, Jae-won and Haha, Sunny and Kim Jong-guk were paired.Jeon So-min replied, Of course I will, to the question of If Yang Se-chan wants to make a relationship? And said, Yes (Yang Se-chans) mind to the question What I want from my partner.Yang said, I am ashamed and shyly replied to the question of If Jeon So-min wants to make a relationship?I want to be the most hopeful of this year, he said, love, and formed a pink atmosphere.Kim Ye-won, who watched this, laughed, saying, Go two, go two.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the afternoon, Jeon So-min, Yang Se-chan, Kim Ye-won and Yoo Jae-Suk, Stern and Lee Kwang-soo, Jae-won and Haha, Sunny and Kim Jong-guk were paired.

Jeon So-min replied, "Of course I will," to the question of "If Yang Se-chan wants to make a relationship?" And said, "Yes (Yang Se-chan's) mind" to the question "What I want from my partner."

Yang said, "I am ashamed and shyly replied to the question of "If Jeon So-min wants to make a relationship?" "I want to be the most hopeful of this year," he said, "love," and formed a "pink atmosphere."

Kim Ye-won, who watched this, laughed, saying, "Go two, go two."