Running Man' Jang Ye-won, Kim Jong-kook Choices Why? "I've Never Seen You"

On Running Man, Announcer Jang Ye-won expressed interest in singer Kim Jong-kook.On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man appeared as a guest by Girls Generation Sunny, singer Sunmi, actor Kim Ye-won and Announcer Jang Ye-won.Kim Ye-won chose Lee Kwang-soo, who worked together in the couples match.But Lee Kwang-soo said, If I can refuse, I will refuse first. Lee Kwang-soo also rejected Sunmis Choices.Jang Ye-won surprised everyone by Choices Kim Jong-kook, who already married Sunny, saying, I will go honestly unlike Lee Kwang-soos expectation.Im curious to see it for the first time, Jang Ye-won said of Choices reason for Kim Jong-kook.So Ji Seok-jin said, Have you seen me?

On Running Man', Announcer Jang Ye-won expressed interest in singer Kim Jong-kook.

On the afternoon of the afternoon, SBS entertainment program Running Man' appeared as a guest by Girls' Generation Sunny, singer Sunmi, actor Kim Ye-won and Announcer Jang Ye-won.

Kim Ye-won chose Lee Kwang-soo, who worked together in the couple's match. But Lee Kwang-soo said, "If I can refuse, I will refuse first." Lee Kwang-soo also rejected Sunmi's Choices.

Jang Ye-won surprised everyone by Choices Kim Jong-kook, who already married Sunny, saying, "I will go honestly" unlike Lee Kwang-soo's expectation.

"I'm curious to see it for the first time," Jang Ye-won said of Choices' reason for Kim Jong-kook. So Ji Seok-jin said, "Have you seen me?"