"Haha wants to sing" Spider, revealed to Jo Jung-suk

Running Man Haha questioned Spider about the heart of Jo Jung-suk.On the 22nd, SBS entertainment program Running Man continued to collaborate with the top artists in Korea after last week.Haha, Kim Jong-kook and Spider staged on the day.Haha told Spider while preparing for the recording, I have a question and if youre going to sigh like that, rap me, and Spider was embarrassed.Spiders husband Jo Jung-suk recently appeared on Running Man and mentioned the stage of three people and conveyed Spiders heart.Jo Jung-suk said: When I heard about the collaboration, I said, Good.Spider said, I want to sing Haha brother because I want to duet with Kim Jong-kook and I will be cool if I rap Haha brother.Spider was greatly embarrassed and said, I did not talk like that. My brother said a word after me. Haha said, How is he singing? Haha laughed, saying, I have a feeling, not good.

Running Man' Haha questioned Spider about the heart of Jo Jung-suk.

On the 22nd, sbs entertainment program Running Man' continued to collaborate with the top artists in Korea after last week.

Haha, Kim Jong-kook and Spider staged on the day. Haha told Spider while preparing for the recording, "I have a question and if you're going to sigh like that, rap me," and Spider was embarrassed.

Spider's husband Jo Jung-suk recently appeared on Running Man' and mentioned the stage of three people and conveyed Spider's heart. Jo Jung-suk said: "When I heard about the collaboration, I said, 'Good. Spider said, "I want to sing Haha brother because I want to duet with Kim Jong-kook and I will be cool if I rap Haha brother."

Spider was greatly embarrassed and said, "I did not talk like that. My brother said a word after me. "Haha said," How is he singing? "

Haha laughed, saying, "I have a feeling, not good."