"Running Man" PD "Goals? If people who are not interested have fun."

Jung Chul-min PD, who directed Running Man, mentioned the goal of Running Man.On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, I continue to worry about how to properly combine the existing Running Man and Running Man. I continue to worry about how to enjoy people who are not interested in Running Man. He said.Jung PD said, Sometimes it is creating terrible confusion.The obvious direction is that I actually thought of another project, but I can not spoof it. I will do my best, but if it does not work well, I believe that the young juniors will work hard again.I do not think the successor PD will continue to worry about this.

Jung Chul-min PD, who directed Running Man', mentioned the goal of Running Man'.

On this day, Jung Chul-min PD said, "I continue to worry about how to properly combine the existing Running Man' and Running Man'." "I continue to worry about how to enjoy people who are not interested in Running Man'. "He said.

Jung PD said, "Sometimes it is creating terrible confusion. The obvious direction is that I actually thought of another project, but I can not spoof it. "I will do my best, but if it does not work well, I believe that the young juniors will work hard again. I do not think the successor PD will continue to worry about this. "