Running Man' PD "Yoo Jae-Suk? Indispensable Alachua County...Tell me four hours a day."

Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star when he was an aspiring PD, said Jung PD. When I was in charge of the main PD in my young year, I may have had doubts about me, but I always believed in me and helped a lot.He said, My brother led me and told me what I could not see. I gave a lot of sincere advice and cheered me on what I was claiming.He usually calls for three or four hours. Jae-seok is really a fool who knows only broadcasting. He is better at broadcasting than any other PD senior. Jung PD said, Yoo Jae-Suk is a person with a philosophy of entertainment.I also talk about my new program and talk about the broadcasting market.I think its good to have a brother. He is a person who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man and has a strong sense of responsibility. Finally, Jung said, Recently, my brother has been cheering me up to say, It will be as rewarding as it is hard. Dont be embarrassed.I think I am a person with inbok.

"Yoo Jae-Suk was already a star when he was an aspiring PD," said Jung PD. "When I was in charge of the main PD in my young year, I may have had doubts about me, but I always believed in me and helped a lot."

He said, "My brother led me and told me what I could not see. I gave a lot of sincere advice and cheered me on what I was claiming. He usually calls for three or four hours. Jae-seok is really "a fool who knows only broadcasting." He is better at broadcasting than any other PD senior. "

Jung PD said, "Yoo Jae-Suk is a person with a philosophy of entertainment. "I also talk about my new program and talk about the broadcasting market. I think it's good to have a brother. He is a person who has a lot of affection and worry about Running Man' and has a strong sense of responsibility. "

Finally, Jung said, "Recently, my brother has been cheering me up to say, 'It will be as rewarding as it is hard. Don't be embarrassed. I think I am a person with inbok. "