Shin Se-kyung "YouTube, How to communicate with fans in rest" reveals innocent pictorial

A picture of Shin Se-kyung, a pronoun of pure beautiful looks, was released.Shin Se-kyung revealed a clear and transparent beauty through the star style magazine Hycutt.The way Shin Se-kyungs hair was scattered in the wind blowing in the golden field was mysterious as if the gates of heavenly world were opened.The landscape, as if the flowers had bloomed between warm barley, pastel-ton poppy, and unnamed wild flowers, the transparent skin as if it were visible, and the pure eyes as if the water drops soon fell were unrealistic.In an interview that followed the filming, Shin Se-kyung mentioned the drama Na Hae-ryung, which is about to end.Na Hae-ryung has a unique charm among the historical characters that have been played.There is a point where it meets the images of women who have been born in the times, and I have been worried about being free from fixed ideas in expressing it. It is a character that resembles me and a lot of parts.After throwing away the troubles, I expressed what I wanted to express as I wanted, and I felt that there was no difficulty in actively drawing my original shape of living in modern times.I think I expressed 120% of what I want to express. Shin Se-kyung, who is popular enough to be called YouTube ecosystem destroyer, also showed affection for the YouTube channel.I usually like to cook, and I wanted to leave those routines as a record.It also seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in the rest period. I learned video editing on YouTube.Everyone knows, but Im sticking to the editing method that basically requires pulling and attaching. I bought my laptop this time because of editing. Shin Se-kyungs interviews with a picture full of different charms can be found through Hycutt 248.

A picture of Shin Se-kyung, a pronoun of pure Beautiful looks, was released.

Shin Se-kyung revealed a clear and transparent beauty through the star style magazine Hycutt. The way Shin Se-kyung's hair was scattered in the wind blowing in the golden field was mysterious as if the gates of heavenly world were opened.

The landscape, as if the flowers had bloomed between warm barley, pastel-ton poppy, and unnamed wild flowers, the transparent skin as if it were visible, and the pure eyes as if the water drops soon fell were unrealistic.

In an interview that followed the filming, Shin Se-kyung mentioned the drama "Na Hae-ryung", which is about to end. "Na Hae-ryung has a unique charm among the historical characters that have been played. There is a point where it meets the images of women who have been born in the times, and I have been worried about being free from 'fixed ideas' in expressing it. "

"It is a character that resembles me and a lot of parts. After throwing away the troubles, I expressed what I wanted to express as I wanted, and I felt that there was no difficulty in actively drawing my original shape of living in modern times. I think I expressed 120% of what I want to express. "

Shin Se-kyung, who is popular enough to be called "YouTube ecosystem destroyer," also showed affection for the YouTube channel.

"I usually like to cook, and I wanted to leave those routines as a record. It also seemed to be a way to communicate with fans in the rest period. "I learned video editing on YouTube. Everyone knows, but I'm sticking to the editing method that basically requires pulling and attaching. I bought my laptop this time because of editing. "

Shin Se-kyung's interviews with a picture full of different charms can be found through Hycutt 248.