"Gary Get off: The Biggest Danger...Running Man' PD and its members' Overcoming Danger

Running Man Jung Chul-min PD recalled the past time for nine-year anniversary.He mentioned the hardest moment when Gary declared his departure.Running Man, which started broadcasting in 2010, was a Nine-year anniversary this year.To commemorate this, we recently held a fan meeting for the first time in Korea with the T-Shirt Project.In response, Jung PD said, After the T-Shirt project, I continued to talk to the members.Park Jae-Seok said that his brother said, I think itll be empty when T-Shirt is over, but its going to be empty. I did not know we would do this, and I did not know we would do it.I still have a lot of luck, he said.I think I was expecting this result and I was referring to it. Its hard, but after Im done, I thought we might have something to talk about later.I think I have done well now, and I am overwhelmed. It was very good. Jung PD looked back on nine years and recalled Dangers moment, too: Maybe the biggest Danger was when Gary decided to go out.At that point, Running Man was when ratings dropped from double digits to one digit and from one digit to 5%; directionality itself was confusing, and everything was a difficult time.At that time, Gary said he was going to go out of Running Man. I tried to persuade Gary, but he decided to go out because he had his own plan.And then Danger came, he said.That was the hardest time, when it was Danger, Park Jae-seok helped a lot.And after that, I helped Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan actively when I recruited them.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan also said they would be prepared to die, so they started again: When Danger, all members were mashed and passed Danger.I think Running Man without Gary now is also loved by his own. In the meantime, Jung PD did not spare praise for Running Man members.Jung PD said, The members are good people once they are named as members because they are loved overseas in Running Man.He doesnt have accidents, he has good self-management, hes strong in protecting the weak. He knows how to cherish his fans.Sometimes the items are strange and broadcastly disappointing, but the members are very likable.The reason for the popularity is the personality and personality of the members, self-management and professional attitude.
Running Man Jung Chul-min PD recalled the past time for nine-year anniversary.He mentioned the hardest moment when Gary declared his departure.Running Man, which started broadcasting in 2010, was a Nine-year anniversary this year.To commemorate this, we recently held a fan meeting for the first time in Korea with the T-Shirt Project.In response, Jung PD said, After the T-Shirt project, I continued to talk to the members.Park Jae-Seok said that his brother said, I think itll be empty when T-Shirt is over, but its going to be empty. I did not know we would do this, and I did not know we would do it.I still have a lot of luck, he said.I think I was expecting this result and I was referring to it. Its hard, but after Im done, I thought we might have something to talk about later.I think I have done well now, and I am overwhelmed. It was very good. Jung PD looked back on nine years and recalled Dangers moment, too: Maybe the biggest Danger was when Gary decided to go out.At that point, Running Man was when ratings dropped from double digits to one digit and from one digit to 5%; directionality itself was confusing, and everything was a difficult time.At that time, Gary said he was going to go out of Running Man. I tried to persuade Gary, but he decided to go out because he had his own plan.And then Danger came, he said.That was the hardest time, when it was Danger, Park Jae-seok helped a lot.And after that, I helped Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan actively when I recruited them.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan also said they would be prepared to die, so they started again: When Danger, all members were mashed and passed Danger.I think Running Man without Gary now is also loved by his own. In the meantime, Jung PD did not spare praise for Running Man members.Jung PD said, The members are good people once they are named as members because they are loved overseas in Running Man.He doesnt have accidents, he has good self-management, hes strong in protecting the weak. He knows how to cherish his fans.Sometimes the items are strange and broadcastly disappointing, but the members are very likable.The reason for the popularity is the personality and personality of the members, self-management and professional attitude.

Running Man' Jung Chul-min PD recalled the past time for nine-year anniversary. He mentioned the hardest moment when Gary declared his departure.

Running Man', which started broadcasting in 2010, was a nine-year anniversary this year. To commemorate this, we recently held a fan meeting for the first time in Korea with the 'T-Shirt Project'.

In response, Jung PD said, "After the T-Shirt project, I continued to talk to the members. Park Jae-seok said that his brother said, 'I think it'll be empty when T-Shirt is over, but it's going to be empty. I did not know we would do this, and I did not know we would do it. I still have a lot of luck," he said.

"I think I was expecting this result and I was referring to it. It's hard, but after I'm done, I thought we might have something to talk about later. I think I have done well now, and I am overwhelmed. It was very good. "

Jung PD looked back on nine years and recalled Danger's moment, too: "Maybe the biggest Danger was when Gary decided to go out. At that point, "Running Man" was when ratings dropped from double digits to one digit and from one digit to 5%; directionality itself was confusing, and everything was a difficult time. At that time, Gary said he was going to go out of Running Man'. I tried to persuade Gary, but he decided to go out because he had his own plan. And then Danger came," he said.

"That was the hardest time, when it was Danger, Park Jae-seok helped a lot. And after that, I helped Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan actively when I recruited them. Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan also said they would 'be prepared to die', so they started again: When Danger, all members were mashed and passed Danger. I think Running Man' without Gary now is also loved by his own. "

In the meantime, Jung PD did not spare praise for Running Man' members. Jung PD said, "The members are good people once they are named as members because they are loved overseas in Running Man'. He doesn’t have accidents, he has good self-management, he’s strong in protecting the weak. He knows how to cherish his fans. Sometimes the items are strange and broadcastly disappointing, but the members are very likable. The reason for the popularity is the personality and personality of the members, self-management and professional attitude. "