Point of Omniscient Interfere' Jung Woo-sung Manager "Jung Woo-sung, born so nice and caring"

Point of Omniscient Interfere Jung Woo-sung Manager revealed friendship with Jung Woo-sung.The MBC Chuseok Special Entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on the morning of the 13th, was decorated with a collection of best broadcasts.Jung Woo-sung and his manager, Lee Young-ja and four Managers were pictured dining.Jung Woo-sung Manager spent nine years with Jung Woo-sung.Jung Woo-sung Manager praised Jung Woo-sung for saying, First, I am born and I have too much consideration.I leave the manager job and really treat him like a brother and like a family, he added.When Lee Young-ja asked me to tell a specific anecdote, Jung Woo-sung Manager said,  (Buying clothes) is basic.I came in with two suits yesterday, and Jung Woo-sung smiled a smile.

Point of Omniscient Interfere' Jung Woo-sung Manager revealed friendship with Jung Woo-sung.

The mbc Chuseok Special entertainment program Point of Omniscient Interfere, which was broadcast on the morning of the 13th, was decorated with a collection of best broadcasts.

Jung Woo-sung and his Manager, Lee Young-ja and four Managers were pictured dining.

Jung Woo-sung Manager spent nine years with Jung Woo-sung. Jung Woo-sung Manager praised Jung Woo-sung for saying, "First, I am born and I have too much consideration."

“I leave the Manager job and really treat him like a brother and like a family,” he added.

When Lee Young-ja asked me to tell a specific anecdote, Jung Woo-sung Manager said, " (Buying clothes) is basic. I came in with two suits yesterday, "and Jung Woo-sung smiled a smile.