Park Seo-joon "'Asiana International Short Film Festival' will help inform Actors"

Actor Park Seo-joon said he will take over as a special judging panel member at the suggestion of the Asian International Short Film Festival Commission Ahn Sung-ki.Park Seo-joon said, After the filming of the movie Lion, I received a proposal from senior Ahn Sung-ki.In fact, I thought, What kind of screening can I do? But I was grateful that it was an opportunity to get to know a short film.One of the roles of the commission is to serve the special judges well, said Ahn Sung-ki.I always thought about it, but I suggested it because I wanted to say I can not do it now while I was greeting the Lion stage together. Meanwhile, the 17th Asian International Short Film Festival, which runs from October 31 to November 5, will be screened by inviting the first international competition Cinema16: American Short Films, the best overseas Cinema16: American Short Films.

Actor Park Seo-joon said he will take over as a special judging panel member at the suggestion of the Asian International Short Film Festival Commission Ahn Sung-ki.

Park Seo-joon said, "After the filming of the movie 'Lion', I received a proposal from senior Ahn Sung-ki. In fact, I thought, ‘What kind of screening can I do?’ But I was grateful that it was an opportunity to get to know a short film.’

“One of the roles of the Commission is to serve the special judges well,” said Ahn Sung-ki. I always thought about it, but I suggested it because I wanted to say 'I can not do it now' while I was greeting the 'Lion' stage together. "

Meanwhile, the 17th Asian International Short Film Festival, which runs from October 31 to November 5, will be screened by inviting the first international competition Cinema16: American Short Films, the best overseas Cinema16: American Short Films.