Park Seo-joon, Asiana International Short Film Festival SEK Judge commissioned "Ahn Sung-ki Recommendation"

Actor Park Seo-joon has been appointed as a SEK judge for the Asiana International Short Film Festival.Park Seo-joon said, I thought it was a standard for me to judge.I took a movie Lion with senior Ahn Sung-ki, but I became a member of the SEK judging panel on your recommendation, he said.I think its a good opportunity to know more about short films, and I thought I should look at them as objectively as possible and review them, he said.I was given a lot of opportunities and became known to the public.But there will be many actors who are preparing as hard as I used to be, he added. I want to help inform many actors through this festival. Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.

Actor Park Seo-joon has been appointed as a SEK judge for the Asiana International Short Film Festival.

Park Seo-joon said, "I thought it was a standard for me to judge. “I took a movie Lion with senior Ahn Sung-ki, but I became a member of the SEK judging panel on your recommendation,” he said.

“I think it’s a good opportunity to know more about short films, and I thought I should look at them as objectively as possible and review them,” he said.

“I was given a lot of opportunities and became known to the public. But there will be many Actors who are preparing as hard as I used to be, "he added." I want to help inform many Actors through this festival. "

Meanwhile, the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival will be held from October 31 to November 5 at Cinecube Gwanghwamun and Complex Cultural Space Emu.