Park Seo-joon, Asiana Short Film Festival Special Review Committee One

Actor Park Seo-joon was appointed as the special committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.I think there are a lot of Actors who are preparing as hard and eagerly as I was before, and why not judge them on such standards as they can create encouragement and opportunities.Park Seo-joon has joined the film festival as one executive director with Actor Ahn Sung-ki.The two of them worked together with the movie Lion released in July.Ahn Sung-ki said, At the end of the stage greetings, I asked Park Seo-joon to ask him, and he responded happily.Park Seo-joon responded by saying, I wanted to see if I was going to be able to do the screening after receiving Mr. Ahn Sung-kis proposal, but I thought it was a good opportunity to know Cinema16: American Short Films through the Film Festival, so I got involved with gratitude.Lee Eun-soo reporter

Actor Park Seo-joon was appointed as the special committee member of the 17th Asiana International Short Film Festival.

"I think there are a lot of Actors who are preparing as hard and eagerly as I was before, and why not judge them on such standards as they can create encouragement and opportunities."

Park Seo-joon has joined the Film Festival as One executive director with Actor Ahn Sung-ki.

The two of them worked together with the movie 'Lion' released in July.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "At the end of the stage greetings, I asked Park Seo-joon to ask him, and he responded happily."

Park Seo-joon responded by saying, "I wanted to see if I was going to be able to do the screening" after receiving Mr. Ahn Sung-ki's proposal, but I thought it was a good opportunity to know Cinema16: American Short Films through the Film Festival, so I got involved with gratitude."

Lee Eun-soo reporter