ITZY Chaeryeong, directed at fans, says: "I'll be a proud singer to believe."

Girl group ITZY (ITZY) Chaeryeong gave thanks You greeting to fans.Chaeryeong told the ITZY Instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, I believe Hello ~ Chaeryeong I am reading a letter at the hostel after the last broadcast of ICY.First of all, I am really grateful to you for delivering your precious heart in letters! Letters that have been pressed with heart. I will read well and keep it dear. I am so happy now that you are all cheering and loving me! I will lie if I have not had a hard time while preparing for debut!I feel rewarded .. I am so grateful and responsible for saying that you will support me in any way. I am impressed .. My heart is conveyed!I am so proud of you for supporting me so that I do not feel uneasy about the steps of ITZY! Finally, Chaeryeong said, ICY activities for five weeks were so hard and thank you for long.ITZY was active as ICY.

Girl group ITZY (ITZY) Chaeryeong gave thanks You greeting to fans.

Chaeryeong told the ITZY Instagram on the afternoon of the 3rd, "I believe Hello ~ Chaeryeong I am reading a letter at the hostel after the last broadcast of ICY. First of all, I am really grateful to you for delivering your precious heart in letters! Letters that have been pressed with heart. I will read well and keep it dear. "

"I am so happy now that you are all cheering and loving me! I will lie if I have not had a hard time while preparing for debut! I feel rewarded .. I am so grateful and responsible for saying that you will support me in any way. I am impressed .. My heart is conveyed! I am so proud of you for supporting me so that I do not feel uneasy about the steps of ITZY! "

Finally, Chaeryeong said, "ICY activities for five weeks were so hard and Thank You for long."

ITZY was active as 'ICY'.