'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo finally refuses to do so...

Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo continued their heartbreaking love.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the 5th night, the appearance of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who finally rejected Lee Lims mind, was broadcast.Lee asked Cho (Kim Yeo-jin) to collect the house order, but he was rejected. Lee said, I will tell Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung what I am after.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Im telling you, I dont want to live as a couple in the ear, I dont want to be there.Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung: From today, go to the old Kwonji as a contrast.Please take charge of the ceremonial record of Sejo of Joseon.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung saw the eldest daughter of Sobaek Sun, who had been contrasting since the first house.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was suffering from drinking alone every night he returned from his entrance examination at the house.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) went to see the left-wing court in anger at the fact that he suddenly heard at Samgantaek. Song Sa-hee asked, What happened?Song asked for the fact to be withdrawn, but the left-handed person said, You came to me to be my family. I decide how to use it.The news was told by the tax collector (Park Ki-woong) as if to push Song Sa-hee: I wanted Choices rights, not what I wanted. Do you really think I got what I wanted?My life is not mine. How miserable my heart is to realize it. Irim was struggling to imagine the future with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Lee did not control the mind of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and went to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said go back: Irim hugged such Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung from behind.Irim said, Ill throw it away, if you dont want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, Ill do it. Im not Sejo of Joseon.I can throw it away, Irim said. Lets go somewhere where no one knows.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Reality is not a novel; it may be a beautiful ending in a novel, but reality is different.We will be tired and tired as time goes by, and we will be tired and tired and someday we will hate each other and regret the Choices of this day. The two separated secretly shed tears.=

'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo continued their heartbreaking love.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the 5th night, the appearance of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung), who finally rejected Lee Lim's mind, was broadcast.

Lee asked Cho (Kim Yeo-jin) to collect the house order, but he was rejected. Lee said, "I will tell Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung what I am after." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I'm telling you, I don't want to live as a couple in the ear, I don't want to be there."

Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung: "From today, go to the old Kwonji as a contrast. "Please take charge of the ceremonial record of Sejo of Joseon."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung saw the eldest daughter of Sobaek Sun, who had been contrasting since the first house. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was suffering from drinking alone every night he returned from his entrance examination at the house.

Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) went to see the left-wing court in anger at the fact that he suddenly heard at Samgantaek. Song Sa-hee asked, "What happened?" Song asked for the fact to be withdrawn, but the left-handed person said, "You came to me to be my family. I decide how to use it."

The news was told by the tax collector (Park Ki-woong) as if to push Song Sa-hee: "I wanted Choices rights, not what I wanted. Do you really think I got what I wanted? My life is not mine. How miserable my heart is to realize it. "

Irim was struggling to imagine the future with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Lee did not control the mind of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and went to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said "go back": Irim hugged such Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung from behind. Irim said, "I'll throw it away, if you don't want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, I'll do it. I'm not Sejo of Joseon. I can throw it away," Irim said. "Let's go somewhere where no one knows."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "Reality is not a novel; it may be a beautiful ending in a novel, but reality is different. We will be tired and tired as time goes by, and we will be tired and tired and someday we will hate each other and regret the Choices of this day. " The two separated secretly shed tears.

=