Shin Se-kyung, 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung', "Reality is not a novel" Cha Eun-woo mind rejection

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung pushed Cha Eun-woo outIn MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama The New Entrance Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown to run away with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was issued as a preliminary recorder in the preparations, not the green house.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record the Wedding Bible process of the Irim, heartbreakingly.Irim pretended to be fine, but he didnt. He got up early, washed his face, dressed up, and went out to write and paint.I secretly hoped that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung would come, but he came on behalf of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung who went to the preparations.Irims face was hard.Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) made Song Sa-hee enter the house.Song Sa-hee said, Please step back immediately, but Min-pyeong said, Is not it you who came to me first to be my family? I decide where you need it and how to write it.My decision now is that you will be the couple of Daewon Daegun. Song Sa-hee said, What kind of use do you mean by being a couple? Min-pyeong said, I will find out. After all, Song Sa-hee poured tears.Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), who heard this news, could not hide his mixed heart.I stayed up all night talking to Song Sa-hee and Lee Jin, but the courtesans were misunderstood when they saw Song Sa-hee coming out of the palace in the morning.I did not do this, Sejabin called Song Sa-hee and said, No matter what you do, I do not become your person. Song Sa-hee said, I just wanted the degradation to know my mind.I do not regret my life even if it can be broken. Irim, who entered the Wedding Bible preparation, was saddened by recalling Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Eventually, Irim went to the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Lets run away, lets go somewhere where no one knows, and lets live together, Irim said, tearfully.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused, saying, Reality is not a novel, and said, Go back, I am the only person who is this good.Irim held it again with tears, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused Irims mind, saying, Im sorry, Im not the whole Dawn Army.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen
New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung pushed Cha Eun-woo outIn MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama The New Entrance Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown to run away with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was issued as a preliminary recorder in the preparations, not the green house.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record the Wedding Bible process of the Irim, heartbreakingly.Irim pretended to be fine, but he didnt. He got up early, washed his face, dressed up, and went out to write and paint.I secretly hoped that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung would come, but he came on behalf of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung who went to the preparations.Irims face was hard.Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) made Song Sa-hee enter the house.Song Sa-hee said, Please step back immediately, but Min-pyeong said, Is not it you who came to me first to be my family? I decide where you need it and how to write it.My decision now is that you will be the couple of Daewon Daegun. Song Sa-hee said, What kind of use do you mean by being a couple? Min-pyeong said, I will find out. After all, Song Sa-hee poured tears.Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), who heard this news, could not hide his mixed heart.I stayed up all night talking to Song Sa-hee and Lee Jin, but the courtesans were misunderstood when they saw Song Sa-hee coming out of the palace in the morning.I did not do this, Sejabin called Song Sa-hee and said, No matter what you do, I do not become your person. Song Sa-hee said, I just wanted the degradation to know my mind.I do not regret my life even if it can be broken. Irim, who entered the Wedding Bible preparation, was saddened by recalling Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Eventually, Irim went to the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Lets run away, lets go somewhere where no one knows, and lets live together, Irim said, tearfully.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused, saying, Reality is not a novel, and said, Go back, I am the only person who is this good.Irim held it again with tears, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused Irims mind, saying, Im sorry, Im not the whole Dawn Army.Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung pushed Cha Eun-woo out

In MBCWednesday-Thursday evening drama drama "The New Entrance Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) was shown to run away with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was issued as a preliminary recorder in the preparations, not the green house. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung had to record the Wedding Bible process of the Irim, heartbreakingly.

Irim pretended to be fine, but he didn’t. He got up early, washed his face, dressed up, and went out to write and paint. I secretly hoped that Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung would come, but he came on behalf of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung who went to the preparations. Irim’s face was hard.

Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) made Song Sa-hee enter the house. Song Sa-hee said, "Please step back immediately," but Min-pyeong said, "Is not it you who came to me first to be my family?" "I decide where you need it and how to write it. My decision now is that you will be the couple of Daewon Daegun. "

Song Sa-hee said, "What kind of use do you mean by being a couple?" Min-pyeong said, "I will find out." After all, Song Sa-hee poured tears. Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), who heard this news, could not hide his mixed heart.

I stayed up all night talking to Song Sa-hee and Lee Jin, but the courtesans were misunderstood when they saw Song Sa-hee coming out of the palace in the morning. I did not do this, Sejabin called Song Sa-hee and said, "No matter what you do, I do not become your person." Song Sa-hee said, "I just wanted the degradation to know my mind. I do not regret my life even if it can be broken. "

Irim, who entered the Wedding Bible preparation, was saddened by recalling Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Eventually, Irim went to the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

"Let's run away, let's go somewhere where no one knows, and let's live together," Irim said, tearfully. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused, saying, "Reality is not a novel," and said, "Go back, I am the only person who is this good."

Irim held it again with tears, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung refused Irim's mind, saying, "I'm sorry, I'm not the whole Dawn Army."

Meanwhile, MBC Wednesday-Thursday evening drama 'New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' will be broadcast at 8:55 pm.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen