"Freshman Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo, Confessions of Household History "I have been running for 20 years"

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, has confided in Cha Eun-woo the secret of the family.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo) broadcasted on the 19th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed to tell Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) about the family situation.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I dont want to live pretending I dont know anymore, my father died of indecent assault 20 years ago.So my fathers disciple, his brother, took me to the Qing Dynasty to save me, and from then on I lived under the name Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.I have been running away for 20 years, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, My father was the dean of a place called Seoraewon, and I heard that he was caught up in a reverse mother.Ive heard of Seo Rae-won, too, and she said that she was the one who learned medicine, and I studied the medulloma with her teacher there, Irim said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Yeongam was my fathers star. I am not too much.I do not know my fathers writing, but I do not know my daughter. Irim said, If you are hard, it is okay to stop talking, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, You have to think even if you are hard.I know only that my father has written An Innocent Man to the bad people and died unfairly.But why would Hotham let him go back when he was on the house. He was in Seoraewon.Ive been living my fathers life and Seoraewons for a long time, and Ive been living my life with nothing to know.I want to know what happened to Seoraewon what my father wrote An Innocent Man and why Hodam became a lung.

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, has confided in Cha Eun-woo the secret of the family.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo) broadcasted on the 19th, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) was portrayed to tell Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) about the family situation.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I don't want to live pretending I don't know anymore, my father died of indecent assault 20 years ago. So my father's disciple, his brother, took me to the Qing Dynasty to save me, and from then on I lived under the name Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. "I have been running away for 20 years," he said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "My father was the dean of a place called Seoraewon, and I heard that he was caught up in a reverse mother." "I've heard of Seo Rae-won, too, and she said that she was the one who learned medicine, and I studied the medulloma with her teacher there," Irim said. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Yeongam was my father's star. I am not too much. I do not know my father's writing, but I do not know my daughter. "

Irim said, "If you are hard, it is okay to stop talking," but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "You have to think even if you are hard. I know only that my father has written An Innocent Man to the bad people and died unfairly. But why would Hotham let him go back when he was on the house. He was in Seoraewon. I’ve been living my father’s life and Seoraewon’s for a long time, and I’ve been living my life with nothing to know. I want to know what happened to Seoraewon what my father wrote An Innocent Man and why Hodam became a lung. "