'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo rejected heart "I can't believe me"

New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung rejected Cha Eun-woos heart.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who rejects Lee Lims mind, was portrayed.On this day, Lee Lim asked Dae-bae (Kim Yeo-jin) to collect the land order, but he was rejected.Irim told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to tell her heart.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Im telling you, I dont want to live as a couple in the ear, I dont want to be there.Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung: From today, go to the old Kwonji as a contrast.Take charge of the ceremonial record of Sejo of Joseon.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung saw the eldest daughter of Sobaek Sun, who had been contrasting since the first house.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was struggling to drink on the night he returned from his entrance examination at the house.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) went to see the seating court in anger at the fact that he suddenly heard it in the three-way house. Song Sa-hee asked, What happened? Song Sa-hee said, I am in the empty seat.I have no intention of marrying Sejo of Joseon. The left-winger replied, You came to me to be my family, and I decide how to write.Song had to enter the palace, but instead of going to the palace, he went to the temple. Song went to see the left seat again.Song Sa-hee entered the Donggungjeon. The Se-ja (Park Ki-woong) was pushed into Song Sa-hee. Song Sa-hee said, I wanted Choices right to have it, not what I wanted.I wanted to live with my Choices without being swayed by anyone. I believed that I could live with her.I went to my life, not to leave it all in his hands. You think I got what I wanted. My life isnt mine.I realized how miserable my heart is. Irim was struggling to imagine the future with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Irim visited Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung at night; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Go back.Lee Lim held such a Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who said, Ill throw it all away.If you dont want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, Ill do it. I can throw it away. Irim said, You can go to a place where no one knows. We are happy in a place where no one knows. Just go what you want to do and I just stay with you.Just like that, he added.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Reality is not a novel; it may be a beautiful ending in a novel, but reality is different.I am living with my baggage in my mind all the days of my life that do not end even if I cover the book.Lee said that he could live like that, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, We will be tired over time.I am tired and tired, and someday I hate each other and I will live with regretting Choices of this day. Irim said, I swear I will not do that, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I am not Mama, but I do not believe me.If I suddenly have a very small regret... ...and it grows so that I blame Mama and hate her... ...can you bear it?Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: So go back, Im just this much person, meet someone with the same heart and live loved.Thats what Mama can do, he said.

'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung rejected Cha Eun-woo's heart.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee, the playwright Kim Ho-soo), which was broadcast on the 5th night, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who rejects Lee Lim's mind, was portrayed.

On this day, Lee Lim asked Dae-bae (Kim Yeo-jin) to collect the land order, but he was rejected.

Irim told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to tell her heart. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I'm telling you, I don't want to live as a couple in the ear, I don't want to be there."

Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) told Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung: "From today, go to the old Kwonji as a contrast. "Take charge of the ceremonial record of Sejo of Joseon."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung saw the eldest daughter of Sobaek Sun, who had been contrasting since the first house. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was struggling to drink on the night he returned from his entrance examination at the house.

Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) went to see the seating court in anger at the fact that he suddenly heard it in the three-way house. Song Sa-hee asked, "What happened?" Song Sa-hee said, "I am in the empty seat. I have no intention of marrying Sejo of Joseon.” The left-winger replied, “You came to me to be my family, and I decide how to write.”

Song had to enter the palace, but instead of going to the palace, he went to the temple. Song went to see the left seat again. Song Sa-hee entered the Donggungjeon. The Se-ja (Park Ki-woong) was pushed into Song Sa-hee. Song Sa-hee said, "I wanted Choices right to have it, not what I wanted. I wanted to live with my Choices without being swayed by anyone. I believed that I could live with her. I went to my life, not to leave it all in his hands. You think I got what I wanted. My life isn't mine. I realized how miserable my heart is. "

Irim was struggling to imagine the future with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Irim visited Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung at night; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Go back." Lee Lim held such a Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who said, "I'll throw it all away. If you don't want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, I'll do it. I can throw it away. " Irim said, "You can go to a place where no one knows. We are happy in a place where no one knows. Just go what you want to do and I just stay with you. Just like that," he added.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "Reality is not a novel; it may be a beautiful ending in a novel, but reality is different. "I am living with my baggage in my mind all the days of my life that do not end even if I cover the book." Lee said that he could live like that, but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "We will be tired over time. I am tired and tired, and someday I hate each other and I will live with regretting Choices of this day. " Irim said, "I swear I will not do that," but Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I am not Mama, but I do not believe me. If I suddenly have a very small regret... ...and it grows so that I blame Mama and hate her... ...can you bear it?" Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "So go back, I'm just this much person, meet someone with the same heart and live loved. "That's what Mama can do," he said.