'New officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' tea Jung Eun-woo, rejected by Kim Min-Sang and 'tears'... Shin Se-kyung

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, comforted Tea Jung Eun-woos tears.In the 35th episode of MBCs tree drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcast on the 19th, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) was shown asking King Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang) to enter the room.On this day, Irim was kneeling on his knees when Itae did not accept the meeting and waited for the night.Upon hearing the news, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: Youre not all well yet.Please wake up, he said, but he did not listen.At this time, King Itae appeared late. When Itae shouted what he wanted to ask, Irim said, Has she ever loved the device for a moment?I asked.Irim said, Have you ever thought of me or missed me once. Have you ever been fond of me?I ask in Abamamas mind whether I am a son. I heard it with a hard face.Lee Tae turned coldly to his servants, leaving only the words Mush to the beginning. Irim said, Abamama.After that, Irim returned to the melted hall and shed tears silently.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who watched this, comforted Lee with Lee Lim and added tears to her sadness.

Shin Se-kyung, a new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, comforted Tea Jung Eun-woo's tears.

In the 35th episode of MBC's tree drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcast on the 19th, Lee Rim (Jung Eun-woo) was shown asking King Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang) to enter the room.

On this day, Irim was kneeling on his knees when Itae did not accept the meeting and waited for the night.

Upon hearing the news, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "You're not all well yet. Please wake up, "he said, but he did not listen.

At this time, King Itae appeared late. When Itae shouted what he wanted to ask, Irim said, "Has she ever loved the device for a moment? "I asked.

Irim said, "Have you ever thought of me or missed me once. Have you ever been fond of me? I ask in Abamama's mind whether I am a son. "I heard it with a hard face.

Lee Tae turned coldly to his servants, leaving only the words "Mush to the beginning." Irim said, "Abamama."

After that, Irim returned to the melted hall and shed tears silently. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who watched this, comforted Lee with Lee Lim and added tears to her sadness.