Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung Cha Eun-woo ends up parting ..."I will get tired" Tears

Seoul =) = Will new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo completely part ways?In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goe-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungShin Se-kyung) closed his mind to the news of the marriage of Sejo of Joseon Yirim (Cha Eun-woo).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim had an argument for this.To the Sejo of Joseon, the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung replied, Its a fish name, you have to follow.Not showing off any upset feelings.Lee Lim continued his routine without Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was given a preparatory entrance exam and saw a lot of GLOW coming to marry Lee Lim with his eyes.Irim, who eventually prepared for the wedding, although he had a beloved GLOW. He read the book without any thought and stayed expressionless.Rookie Historian recalled Goo Hae-ryung after going to see the house.Irim visited the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung; however, he only heard the cold words go back.Irim, who gave a backhug to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who turned around, said, Ill throw it all away.If you dont want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, I will.  I can throw away everything unless Im Sejo of Joseon.I can throw everything away, he confessed.You can go to a place where no one knows, were just happy, you just want to do what you want to do, and Im just next to you, and lets just stay that way, he added.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, out of his arms, said firmly that reality is not a novel.It may be a beautiful ending in the novel that leaves like that, but the reality is different.I am living with all the days of my life that do not end even if I cover the book, and I am chasing it with my burden in my heart. Irim asserted, You can live like that; you dont regret it. Still, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, No, well be tired over time.I will be tired and tired and someday I hate each other and regret the choice of this day. The two of them were blinded by the difficult situation.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Irim, I promise, I swear I wont do that, adding, I dont believe me, not Mama.If I suddenly have a little regret, and if it grows, I blame Mama and hate her, can I endure it?So go back, he said. Please meet a broad-minded person and look at the same place and live in love. Mama can do that. You know youre all I have, Irim said to departing Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung secretly wiped away tears and lied, Im sorry, Im not.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung sank as soon as he entered the room.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was standing there, was also tearful.Meanwhile, New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a drama depicting the first problematic Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul =) = Will 'new officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo completely part ways?

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goe-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Ada Lovelace Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung) closed his mind to the news of the marriage of Sejo of Joseon Yirim (Cha Eun-woo).

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim had an argument for this. To the Sejo of Joseon, the Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung replied, “It’s a fish name, you have to follow.” Not showing off any upset feelings.

Lee Lim continued his routine without Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was given a preparatory entrance exam and saw a lot of GLOW coming to marry Lee Lim with his eyes.

Irim, who eventually prepared for the wedding, although he had a beloved GLOW. He read the book without any thought and stayed expressionless. Rookie Historian recalled Goo Hae-ryung after going to see the house.

Irim visited the house of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung; however, he only heard the cold words "go back". Irim, who gave a backhug to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who turned around, said, "I'll throw it all away. If you don't want to live as the wife of Sejo of Joseon, I will. "" I can throw away everything unless I'm Sejo of Joseon. I can throw everything away," he confessed.

"You can go to a place where no one knows, we're just happy, you just want to do what you want to do, and I'm just next to you, and let's just stay that way," he added.

But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, out of his arms, said firmly that "reality is not a novel." "It may be a beautiful ending in the novel that leaves like that, but the reality is different. I am living with all the days of my life that do not end even if I cover the book, and I am chasing it with my burden in my heart. "

Irim asserted, "You can live like that; you don't regret it." Still, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "No, we'll be tired over time. I will be tired and tired and someday I hate each other and regret the choice of this day. "The two of them were blinded by the difficult situation.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Irim, "I promise, I swear I won't do that," adding, "I don't believe me, not Mama. If I suddenly have a little regret, and if it grows, I blame Mama and hate her, can I endure it? So go back, "he said." Please meet a broad-minded person and look at the same place and live in love. Mama can do that. "

"You know you're all I have," Irim said to departing Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung secretly wiped away tears and lied, "I'm sorry, I'm not." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung sank as soon as he entered the room. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was standing there, was also tearful.

Meanwhile, "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" is a drama depicting the first problematic Ada Lovelace () Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung of Joseon and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.