'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung declares farewell to Cha Eun-woo, fronted by Wedding Bible

Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo of Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung have been separated.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee / produced Green Snake Media) broadcast on the 5th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) visited Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) in preparation to prevent his sadism.On this day, Lee knew that a ceremony for his marriage was set up and took Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) to visit Mr.Irim said, I have a request for Mama. Please take the house and stop my marriage. I already have a GLOW in my heart.I do not want anyone other than GLOW because I am so deeply in love. But Mr. Daehan said, I dont ask who that GLOW is, because you dont have to know the name that goes by.The Taoist is the Sejo of Joseon in this country before being a man, and the marriage of Sejo of Joseon is not a private affair but a national history.How can you make me teach such a natural thing? In addition, Mr. Lim said, Leave your mind with your heart and become proud.It is the way to do the Taoyuan and the GLOW. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote down the conversation between Lee and Lim.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then turned around saying, Im going to go now, and Irim said, Why are you not okay? What is so nonchalant and indifferent.Is this situation nothing to you now?Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Was it enough to drag me to Wedding Bible regardless of my will? Im telling you.I do not want to live as a couple in the gate. I do not want to be there. Irim said, I dont care if you dont want me. Stay there or Ill lose you. Be honest. You dont want me to marry anyone.Not one is OK, he quipped; however, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, its a fish name, follow me.Lee Lim, who was left alone, shed tears and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was also alone.=

Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo of 'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' have been separated.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo / directed by Kang Il-soo, Han Hyun-hee / produced Green Snake Media)" broadcast on the 5th, Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) visited Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) in preparation to prevent his sadism.

On this day, Lee knew that a ceremony for his marriage was set up and took Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) to visit Mr. Irim said, "I have a request for Mama. Please take the house and stop my marriage. I already have a GLOW in my heart. I do not want anyone other than GLOW because I am so deeply in love. "

But Mr. Daehan said, “I don’t ask who that GLOW is, because you don’t have to know the name that goes by. The Taoist is the Sejo of Joseon in this country before being a man, and the marriage of Sejo of Joseon is not a private affair but a national history. How can you make me teach such a natural thing? "

In addition, Mr. Lim said, "Leave your mind with your heart and become proud. It is the way to do the Taoyuan and the GLOW. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wrote down the conversation between Lee and Lim.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then turned around saying, "I'm going to go now," and Irim said, "Why are you not okay? What is so nonchalant and indifferent. Is this situation nothing to you now?"

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Was it enough to drag me to Wedding Bible regardless of my will? I'm telling you. I do not want to live as a couple in the gate. I do not want to be there. "

Irim said, "I don't care if you don't want me. Stay there or I'll lose you. Be honest. You don't want me to marry anyone. Not one is OK," he quipped; however, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "it's a fish name, follow me." Lee Lim, who was left alone, shed tears and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was also alone.

=