Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo "is by my side...Shin Se-kyung's powerful Confessions

Seoul = = New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo did powerful Confessions.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Daewon Daegun Irim (Cha Eun-woo) visited Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) to stop the wedding, but was immediately rejected.There was also Mrs Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).I do not wonder at the existence of the GLOW, he said. The marriage of the great army is not a private affair, but a national affair.It is for the Taoyuan and for the GLOW Irim came out of the match without disobeying the contrast words; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was followed, also confused, but did not show at all.Ill go away, Irim was angry with his sadness.Why are you so casual, is this a situation thats nothing to do with it? he asked. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Its something youre referring to.I thought I would be angry with Mama. Just do it.Please show me what you are thinking and what you feel, said Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, What was Mama thinking?If you received the request, would you reveal my name and intend to make that GLOW my own? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also said, Did you think that you were going to drag me to the wedding regardless of my heart or will?I dont want to live as a lady; I dont want that position, she said firmly.At this point, Irim confessions the real heart: I dont care if you dont want it, Im there for it.Otherwise, will not I lose you? He shook Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung for a while.Tell me the truth, you dont want me to marry another GLOW, and none of it is okay, Irim added.Still, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung drew the line, saying, Its the phrase (of contrast Mama; you have to follow it).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who is not shaken by Lee Rims Tight Power Confessions, said to Lee Rim, who came to the house at the end of the broadcast.Im not (Mama) everything, he said, not even minded. Its noteworthy if the two will split up as they are.New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.

Seoul = = 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo did powerful Confessions.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th, Daewon Daegun Irim (Cha Eun-woo) visited Lim (Kim Yeo-jin) to stop the wedding, but was immediately rejected. There was also Mrs Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).

"I do not wonder at the existence of the GLOW," he said. "The marriage of the great army is not a private affair, but a national affair. It is for the Taoyuan and for the GLOW "

Irim came out of the match without disobeying the contrast words; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was followed, also confused, but did not show at all. "I'll go away," Irim was angry with his sadness.

"Why are you so casual, is this a situation that's nothing to do with it?" he asked. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "It's something you're referring to. I thought I would be angry with Mama. "

"Just do it. "Please show me what you are thinking and what you feel," said Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "What was Mama thinking? If you received the request, would you reveal my name and intend to make that GLOW my own? "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also said, "Did you think that you were going to drag me to the wedding regardless of my heart or will? I don't want to live as a lady; I don't want that position," she said firmly.

At this point, Irim Confessions the real heart: "I don't care if you don't want it, I'm there for it. Otherwise, will not I lose you? "He shook Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung for a while.

"Tell me the truth, you don't want me to marry another GLOW, and none of it is okay," Irim added. Still, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung drew the line, saying, "It's the phrase (of contrast Mama; you have to follow it).

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who is not shaken by Lee Rim's "Tight Power Confessions," said to Lee Rim, who came to the house at the end of the broadcast. I'm not (Mama) everything," he said, not even minded. It's noteworthy if the two will split up as they are. 'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' is broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 pm.