Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung's Heartfelt Confessions "Too Deeply Loved"

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung have been at odds over Wedding Bible.In the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 4th, crisis came to Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) couple.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (New Age) was lying at home without getting dressed properly for the holiday.At this time, Cha Eun-woo appeared outside the wall.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was embarrassed by Irims sudden visit, and Irim shook his head, saying, So youre saying come back at night?Irim looked closely, even though it was the second visit to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs room; Irim said, Is not the feeling different?It was Gussarys room at the time and now its my GLOWs room, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recited, Is not it too early to claim each others ownership yet? Irim said, What should I do?I approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and wrapped my waist around him.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried that I have a bad attitude today, I think you have come to what you are going to do. Irim said, I hope you meet like this every day.Its just like this in a place other than a palace, he said.Minbonggyo (Lee Ji-hoon) filed an impeachment appeal of sex censorship (Ji Gun-woo) for the reason of the disclosure of the contents of the rebuke.But he did not know what he was talking about. Minbonggyo responded strongly to his angry colleagues, saying, The fact that sex censorship was guilty is unchanged.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran to the ministry and said, If I am guilty of the work of the Green Party, I should be punished the same.The book is a double-edged sword; it should not be used as a weapon; it is the principle that should be kept at risk of life, Minbonggyo said.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I dont know if the principle can be a priority over a person.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) said, When Minbonggyo was a bad person, the seniors of the presbytery were afraid of the decline due to sexual censorship.Minbonggyo met with Sejajaja and begged him to save his life and ended with exile. Minbonggyo visited the sex censorship and cheered for the exile. He wondered about the Catholic music that the sex censor wanted to protect.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung apologized for being angry with the ministry, but did not hesitate to say, If I have to save someone, I will not hesitate.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim found sperm to spend their time alone.Here, she was caught holding hands with Mrs. Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) and Her Aran (Jang Yu-bin).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs colleagues drove the forest, worried about his relationship with the forest, and fought 2:2 flames with the Nine of the Green Sea Party who saw this.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, baptized by colleagues storm questions in the library, found the room in Irim.Irim said, I always hated my existence because it seemed to be a secret. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung understood him and comforted him, I have someone who can make Mamas story easier.Lee first kissed Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Mohwa (Jeon Ik-ryong) delivered a letter to Dae-Jan (Kim Yeo-jin) from Jang (Fabian), who was transferred to the country, saying, The work on Seoraewon will be written in this letter, revealing the reason for Jangs visit to Joseon.The contrast allowed Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) to ask for the Wedding Bible of the Taoist, who knew the inside and prepared for it for the Taoist.Meanwhile, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung heard that a ceremony was set up for Lees Wedding Bible.He then turned after saying Im reducing to Irim; Irim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung says, He wanted to go out to Saga for a long time and live, he fulfilled his desire.Im not going to marry anyone else, if youre in the same mind as me, Irim said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then said, Is the price of that heart to live as a lady for the rest of my life?Lee came to the precept and found the preparation with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Please stop my marriage, he said. There is a GLOW already in my heart.I do not want anyone else unless it is GLOW because I am so deeply in love.
Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung have been at odds over Wedding Bible.In the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 4th, crisis came to Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) couple.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (New Age) was lying at home without getting dressed properly for the holiday.At this time, Cha Eun-woo appeared outside the wall.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was embarrassed by Irims sudden visit, and Irim shook his head, saying, So youre saying come back at night?Irim looked closely, even though it was the second visit to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs room; Irim said, Is not the feeling different?It was Gussarys room at the time and now its my GLOWs room, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recited, Is not it too early to claim each others ownership yet? Irim said, What should I do?I approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and wrapped my waist around him.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried that I have a bad attitude today, I think you have come to what you are going to do. Irim said, I hope you meet like this every day.Its just like this in a place other than a palace, he said.Minbonggyo (Lee Ji-hoon) filed an impeachment appeal of sex censorship (Ji Gun-woo) for the reason of the disclosure of the contents of the rebuke.But he did not know what he was talking about. Minbonggyo responded strongly to his angry colleagues, saying, The fact that sex censorship was guilty is unchanged.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran to the ministry and said, If I am guilty of the work of the Green Party, I should be punished the same.The book is a double-edged sword; it should not be used as a weapon; it is the principle that should be kept at risk of life, Minbonggyo said.But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I dont know if the principle can be a priority over a person.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) said, When Minbonggyo was a bad person, the seniors of the presbytery were afraid of the decline due to sexual censorship.Minbonggyo met with Sejajaja and begged him to save his life and ended with exile. Minbonggyo visited the sex censorship and cheered for the exile. He wondered about the Catholic music that the sex censor wanted to protect.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung apologized for being angry with the ministry, but did not hesitate to say, If I have to save someone, I will not hesitate.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim found sperm to spend their time alone.Here, she was caught holding hands with Mrs. Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) and Her Aran (Jang Yu-bin).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs colleagues drove the forest, worried about his relationship with the forest, and fought 2:2 flames with the Nine of the Green Sea Party who saw this.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, baptized by colleagues storm questions in the library, found the room in Irim.Irim said, I always hated my existence because it seemed to be a secret. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung understood him and comforted him, I have someone who can make Mamas story easier.Lee first kissed Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Mohwa (Jeon Ik-ryong) delivered a letter to Dae-Jan (Kim Yeo-jin) from Jang (Fabian), who was transferred to the country, saying, The work on Seoraewon will be written in this letter, revealing the reason for Jangs visit to Joseon.The contrast allowed Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) to ask for the Wedding Bible of the Taoist, who knew the inside and prepared for it for the Taoist.Meanwhile, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung heard that a ceremony was set up for Lees Wedding Bible.He then turned after saying Im reducing to Irim; Irim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung says, He wanted to go out to Saga for a long time and live, he fulfilled his desire.Im not going to marry anyone else, if youre in the same mind as me, Irim said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then said, Is the price of that heart to live as a lady for the rest of my life?Lee came to the precept and found the preparation with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Please stop my marriage, he said. There is a GLOW already in my heart.I do not want anyone else unless it is GLOW because I am so deeply in love.

Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung have been at odds over Wedding Bible.

In the MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcasted on the 4th, crisis came to Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) couple.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (New Age) was lying at home without getting dressed properly for the holiday. At this time, Cha Eun-woo appeared outside the wall. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was embarrassed by Irim's sudden visit, and Irim shook his head, saying, "So you're saying come back at night?"

Irim looked closely, even though it was the second visit to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's room; Irim said, "Is not the feeling different? It was Gussary's room at the time and now it's my GLOW's room," he said. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung recited, "Is not it too early to claim each other's ownership yet?" Irim said, "What should I do? "I approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and wrapped my waist around him. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was worried that "I have a bad attitude today, I think you have come to what you are going to do." Irim said, "I hope you meet like this every day. It's just like this in a place other than a palace," he said.

Minbonggyo (Lee Ji-hoon) filed an impeachment appeal of sex censorship (Ji Gun-woo) for the reason of the disclosure of the contents of the rebuke. But he did not know what he was talking about. Minbonggyo responded strongly to his angry colleagues, saying, "The fact that sex censorship was guilty is unchanged."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran to the ministry and said, "If I am guilty of the work of the Green Party, I should be punished the same." "The book is a double-edged sword; it should not be used as a weapon; it is the principle that should be kept at risk of life," Minbonggyo said. But Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I don't know if the principle can be a priority over a person.

Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) said, "When Minbonggyo was a bad person, the seniors of the presbytery were afraid of the decline due to sexual censorship. Minbonggyo met with Sejajaja and begged him to save his life and ended with exile. "

Minbonggyo visited the sex censorship and cheered for the exile. He wondered about the Catholic music that the sex censor wanted to protect. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung apologized for being angry with the ministry, but did not hesitate to say, "If I have to save someone, I will not hesitate."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim found sperm to spend their time alone. Here, she was caught holding hands with Mrs. Oh Eun-im (Lee Ye-rim) and Her Aran (Jang Yu-bin). Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's colleagues drove the forest, worried about his relationship with the forest, and fought 2:2 flames with the Nine of the Green Sea Party who saw this.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, baptized by colleagues' storm questions in the library, found the room in Irim. Irim said, "I always hated my existence because it seemed to be a secret." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung understood him and comforted him, "I have someone who can make Mama's story easier." Lee first kissed Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Mohwa (Jeon Ik-ryong) delivered a letter to Dae-Jan (Kim Yeo-jin) from Jang (Fabian), who was transferred to the country, saying, "The work on Seoraewon will be written in this letter," revealing the reason for Jang's visit to Joseon.

The contrast allowed Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) to ask for the Wedding Bible of the Taoist, who knew the inside and prepared for it for the Taoist.

Meanwhile, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung heard that a ceremony was set up for Lee's Wedding Bible. He then turned after saying "I'm reducing" to Irim; Irim caught Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung says, "He wanted to go out to Saga for a long time and live, he fulfilled his desire." "I'm not going to marry anyone else, if you're in the same mind as me," Irim said. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then said, "Is the price of that heart to live as a lady for the rest of my life?"

Lee came to the precept and found the preparation with Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. "Please stop my marriage," he said. "There is a GLOW already in my heart. I do not want anyone else unless it is GLOW because I am so deeply in love. "