Kiss "Waited for You for Life" to 'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo, Shin Se-kyung

Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung shared Kiss.On the 26th, MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was reunited by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo).Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung entered the greenery hall where Lee Lim was trapped.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim, who met again there, looked at each other with fond eyes; afterward they both took their hands and walked out of the palace.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Leerim to the site of the mother painting (Jeon Ik-ryeong).Mohwa told Irim, I am going to finish everything at a banquet to be held a few days later. I kept my mind to protect Mama.If you do not return to Shinshi that day, leave here. Irim went out to sleep and thought: Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung went to such Irim and asked, What do you think?I was thinking about what would happen after tomorrow, so dont move in case you dont know, there should be a place to write, Irim said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: You dont have to do that, wherever Mama is, Ill be with her, and now Ive left the palace and met people to be with.I can not live like that without being alone again and resting comfortably. I will be with Mama. But Irim said, No. Youll live your life. I realized when I saw you standing in the yard the day you left.My whole life was a time to wait for you to come to me. So its okay.I can change my name and live here and there, but if I think that I am waiting for the day to meet you someday, I can endure it. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wept when he heard Irim.Irim approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and kissed him, wiping away tears.

'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Cha Eun-woo and Shin Se-kyung shared Kiss.

On the 26th, MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (played by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo Han Hyun-hee) was reunited by Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo).

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung entered the greenery hall where Lee Lim was trapped. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Irim, who met again there, looked at each other with fond eyes; afterward they both took their hands and walked out of the palace. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung took Leerim to the site of the mother painting (Jeon Ik-ryeong).

Mohwa told Irim, "I am going to finish everything at a banquet to be held a few days later. I kept my mind to protect Mama. If you do not return to Shinshi that day, leave here. "

Irim went out to sleep and thought: Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung went to such Irim and asked, "What do you think?" "I was thinking about what would happen after tomorrow, so don't move in case you don't know, there should be a place to write," Irim said.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "You don't have to do that, wherever Mama is, I'll be with her, and now I've left the palace and met people to be with. I can not live like that without being alone again and resting comfortably. I will be with Mama. "

But Irim said, "No. You'll live your life. I realized when I saw you standing in the yard the day you left. My whole life was a time to wait for you to come to me. So it's okay. I can change my name and live here and there, but if I think that I am waiting for the day to meet you someday, I can endure it. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung wept when he heard Irim. Irim approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and Kissed him, wiping away tears.