Na Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung Cha Eun-woo, tearful Kiss 'Awake'

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo, shared the Kiss of Tears.In the final episode of the MBC drama Na Hae-ryung, which was broadcast on the 26th, Koo Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) shared a sad kiss.Irim and Na Hae-ryung are on the verge of breaking up.Na Hae-ryung told Irim, I will be by Mama, but Irim said, You live your life, my whole life was a time to wait for you to come to me.I can endure it if I think Im waiting for the day I meet you someday. The two of them then touched Na Hae-ryung.

The new cadets, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo, shared the Kiss of Tears.

In the final episode of the MBC drama "Na Hae-ryung", which was broadcast on the 26th, Koo Na Hae-ryung and Lee Lim (Cha Eun-woo) shared a sad Kiss.

Irim and Na Hae-ryung are on the verge of breaking up.

Na Hae-ryung told Irim, "I will be by Mama," but Irim said, "You live your life, my whole life was a time to wait for you to come to me. I can endure it if I think I'm waiting for the day I meet you someday. "The two of them then touched Na Hae-ryung.