'I Live Alone' Kim Choong-jae "School like Moon Chae-won...I had so many people"

I Live Alone product designer Kim Choong-jae has revealed her relationship with actor Moon Chae-won.In the MBC entertainment program I Live Alone broadcasted on the last 30 days, Kian84 was helping Kim Choong-jae work.On the day, Kian84 modeled for Kim Choong-jaes bust work; as the makeup took a long time, the two exchanged stories.Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, Did you not have an entertainer at your school? So Kim Choong-jae was Moon Chae-won. It was next to me.It was very popular. Kian84 said, Did you say it? Kim Choong-jae said, Have you spoken to him?Kian84 said, It was next to me, but nothing? Chungjae, hi. Do you have a pencil?Meanwhile, I Live Alone is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

'I Live Alone' product designer Kim Choong-jae has revealed her relationship with actor Moon Chae-won.

In the MBC entertainment program 'I Live Alone' broadcasted on the last 30 days, Kian84 was helping Kim Choong-jae work.

On the day, Kian84 modeled for Kim Choong-jae’s bust work; as the makeup took a long time, the two exchanged stories. Kian84 asked Kim Choong-jae, "Did you not have an entertainer at your School?" So Kim Choong-jae was "Moon Chae-won. It was next to me. It was very popular. "

Kian84 said, "Did you say it?" Kim Choong-jae said, "Have you spoken to him?" Kian84 said, "It was next to me, but nothing? "Chungjae, hi. Do you have a pencil?"

Meanwhile, 'I Live Alone' is broadcast every Friday at 11:10 pm.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture