"The Work You Had to" ..Lee Seung-gi Hwang Bo Ra's VagaBond' charm

Vagabond Actors said it was a work that had to be featuredOn the afternoon of the 16th, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond (Jang Young-chul Young-sun play, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, Hwang Bo Ra, and Yoo In-sik PD.Lee Seung-gi said, I am excited to shoot a year and broadcast, and many people are nervous to watch.Director Yoo In-sik, director Lee Kyu-bok, and writer Jang Young-chul Jeong Gyeong-sun were told that they were preparing Vagabond after having a drink and eating rice before the military, and it started when they were in the midst of military.Thankfully, I think it is an honor to be cast in a work that is too big, and I have melted my overwhelming impression with passion for Drama.When I first received the proposal and read the script, I thought it was interesting, and I was curious and excited because I had never done the intelligence action genre.I wanted to do it with the character of Gohari coming up attractively, and please look forward to Harry growing up. Shin Sung-rok said, It was a character I have not tried, and the story itself was so attractive.It was a story to be played, and I was grateful that there were many factors to have a new experience that I could not do until this time and could not implement it.Moon Jin-hee said: There are some wonderful actors, but seniors and other colleagues who didnt get together today were so cool.As soon as I received the script, I wanted to do this drama in Korea.I thought of many events, but I felt the color and charm that I could show through this drama, so I could show viewers what ambition and what secrets I could keep because I am a woman who has never been a character and secret, Lee Kyung-young, and a woman who enters the world of men.I think it was the efforts of Yoo In-sik and the staff that ended harmoniously on the set. Hwang Bo Ra said, I made my debut as a SBS bond talent in 2003, and then I played the same role as the servant 1, and for the first time, Jang Young-chul Young Young-sung gave me the role of Gongmi.So I met him again, and this time I met him again. This time, its the republican. I thought you liked him.At that time, when I went to say Please write me while receiving a salary of 300,000 won, I remember that Yoo In-sik gave me a pretty look.So Vagabond seems to be a work that I had to do. Vagabond is a Korean-style intelligence action melodrama that digs into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth.It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title Vagabond. The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.

VagaBond' Actors said it was 'a work that had to be featured'

On the afternoon of the 16th, SBS's new gilt Drama VagaBond' (Jang Young-chul Young-sun play, directed by Yoo In-sik) was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The event was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Reservoir, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee, Hwang Bo Ra, and Yoo In-sik PD.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am excited to shoot a year and broadcast, and many people are nervous to watch. Director Yoo In-sik, director Lee Kyu-bok, and writer Jang Young-chul Jeong Gyeong-sun were told that they were preparing VagaBond' after having a drink and eating rice before the military, and it started when they were in the midst of military. Thankfully, I think it is an honor to be cast in a work that is too big, and I have melted my overwhelming impression with passion for Drama.

"When I first received the proposal and read the script, I thought it was interesting, and I was curious and excited because I had never done the intelligence Action genre. I wanted to do it with the character of Gohari coming up attractively, and please look forward to Harry growing up. "

Shin Sung-rok said, "It was a character I have not tried, and the story itself was so attractive. It was a story to be played, and I was grateful that there were many fActors to have a new experience that I could not do until this time and could not implement it.

Moon Jin-hee said: "There are some wonderful Actors, but seniors and other colleagues who didn't get together today were so cool. As soon as I received the script, I wanted to do this Drama in Korea. I thought of many events, but I felt the color and charm that I could show through this Drama, so I could show viewers what ambition and what secrets I could keep because I am a woman who has never been a character and secret, Lee Kyung-young, and a woman who enters the world of men. I think it was the efforts of Yoo In-sik and the staff that ended harmoniously on the set. "

Hwang Bo Ra said, "I made my debut as a SBS Bond talent in 2003, and then I played the same role as the servant 1, and for the first time, Jang Young-chul Young Young-sung gave me the role of Gongmi. So I met him again, and this time I met him again. This time, it's the republican. I thought you liked him. At that time, when I went to say "Please write me" while receiving a salary of 300,000 won, I remember that Yoo In-sik gave me a pretty look. So VagaBond' seems to be a work that I had to do. "

VagaBond' is a Korean-style intelligence Action meloDrama that digs into a huge national corruption found by a man involved in a civil airliner crash in a concealed truth. It tells the story of the dangerous and naked adventures of those who have lost their families, affiliations, and even their names, as the title "VagaBond." The first broadcast at 10 p.m. on the 20th.