'Movie security' Park Ji-sun "Park Bo-gum, I have never seen it...I want to meet you."

Gag Woman Park Ji-sun hoped to deal with the movie starring actor Park Bo-gum.On the morning of the 11th, the scene of shooting the SkyDrama entertainment program Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie security (hereinafter referred to as Movie security) was unveiled at the Ilsan Light Maru Broadcasting Support Center in Gyeonggi-do.Broadcasters Song Eun, Kim Sook, film director Jang Hang-joon, comedian Hwang Jae-sung, and gag woman Park Ji-sun attended.I want to deal with the movie that Park Bo-gum is playing, Park said. Ive seen a lot of male actors in two years of GV, he said. I havent met Park Bo-gum yet.I want to deal with it in detail, he added.Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie Security is a new concept movie entertainment talk show that explores the Too Much Information (TMI) in the movie. It will be broadcast every Friday night at 9:30 pm.

Gag Woman Park Ji-sun hoped to deal with the movie starring actor Park Bo-gum.

On the morning of the 11th, the scene of shooting the SkyDrama entertainment program Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security (hereinafter referred to as Movie security) was unveiled at the Ilsan Light Maru Broadcasting Support Center in Gyeonggi-do. Broadcasters Song Eun, Kim Sook, film director Jang Hang-joon, comedian Hwang Jae-sung, and gag woman Park Ji-sun attended.

“I want to deal with the movie that Park Bo-gum is playing,” Park said. “I’ve seen a lot of male actors in two years of GV,” he said. “I haven’t met Park Bo-gum yet.” “I want to deal with it in detail,” he added.

Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security is a new concept movie entertainment talk show that explores the Too Much Information (TMI) in the movie. It will be broadcast every Friday night at 9:30 pm.