'Movie security' Park Ji-sun "I want to see the Park Bo-gum movie in detail"

Seoul = = Actor Park Ji-sun reveals fanship of Park Bo-gumOn this day, MCs were asked, What kind of movies do you want to deal with and invite filmmakers?Song Eun-yi said, Watching the movie Exit, which has surpassed 9 million viewers, I wondered what difference it would make between climbing and riding on the building wall.I was curious about that. I wanted to do a special feature that combines Exit and Crisis Escape Number One.Kim Sook also said, I have a lot of actors who like parasites. Lee Jung Eun and my best friend Jang Hye-jin.Song Eun-yi is also close to Cho Yo-jung, he said, saying he would like to invite parasite actors.I want to talk about TMI about the movie. There is a demon movie that can never turn the channel once you see the eternal homework of the comedian, said Emperor. I want to take the actual Tazza: The High Rollers and open the edition and lose money.I wonder if the sound is different except for the actual underside. Park Ji-sun said: I want to deal with a movie that features Mr. Park Bo-gum.I would like to deal with Park Bo-gum in detail, he said. I watched a lot of male actors during the two-year Korean movie GV (conversation with the audience), but Park Bo-gum did not see it.I want to deal with it in detail. Song Eun-yi Kim Sooks Movie Security is a new concept Movie TMI Talk Show that tells you the best movie information to pretend to know.Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Jang Hang-joon, Empire, and Park Ji-sun, which are closely related to the film industry, are gathering topics with a combination of talk honey.It is unveiled every Friday at 9:40 pm on SkyDrama, Channel A.

Seoul = = Actor Park Ji-sun reveals 'fanship' of Park Bo-gum

On this day, MCs were asked, "What kind of movies do you want to deal with and invite filmmakers?" Song Eun-yi said, "Watching the movie 'Exit', which has surpassed 9 million viewers, I wondered what difference it would make between climbing and riding on the building wall. I was curious about that. I wanted to do a special feature that combines 'Exit' and 'Crisis Escape Number One'.

Kim Sook also said, "I have a lot of actors who like parasites. Lee Jung Eun and my best friend Jang Hye-jin. Song Eun-yi is also close to Cho Yo-jung, "he said, saying he would like to invite parasite actors. I want to talk about TMI about the movie. "

"There is a demon movie that can never turn the channel once you see the eternal homework of the comedian," said Emperor. "I want to take the actual Tazza: The High Rollers and open the edition and lose money. I wonder if the sound is different except for the actual underside. "

Park Ji-sun said: "I want to deal with a movie that features Mr. Park Bo-gum. I would like to deal with Park Bo-gum in detail, "he said." I watched a lot of male actors during the two-year Korean movie GV (conversation with the audience), but Park Bo-gum did not see it. I want to deal with it in detail. "

Song Eun-yi Kim Sook's Movie security' is a new concept 'Movie TMI Talk Show' that tells you the best movie information to pretend to know. Song Eun-yi, Kim Sook, Jang Hang-joon, Empire, and Park Ji-sun, which are closely related to the film industry, are gathering topics with a combination of talk honey. It is unveiled every Friday at 9:40 pm on SkyDrama, Channel A.