Moon Chae-won Recent Recent, cute wink + Daily V-log Revealed "To Communicate with Fans"

Actor Moon Chae-wons latest release was made public: Moon Chae-won started YouTube to communicate with fans.Moon Chae-won released a V-log titled I tried tomato salad today through the official YouTuber account of his agency Tree Ectus on the 30th.Moon Chae-won wrote in a video posting, I started YouTube with my small daily life because I thought I would like to share greetings and communicate with you while I was resting for a while.I hope you guys will have fun, and Ill be uploading videos in the future, so Ill see you a lot, he added.In the video released, Moon Chae-won made a tomato salad himself, and Moon Chae-won started with a wink and attracted attention.Moon Chae-won showed off her unwavering beauty.On the other hand, MBC I Live Alone broadcast on the same day, Kim Choong-jae was a school graduate like Moon Chae-won.Kian84 asked, Did you have any entertainers at your school? Kim Choong-jae replied, Moon Chae-won was next to me.Park said, Moon Chae-won was also a college, and Kim Choong-jae said, Moon Chae-won was popular.Have you spoken to him if he was next to you? Kim Choong-jae said, Have you spoken to him? Thats all.

Actor Moon Chae-won's latest release was made public: Moon Chae-won started YouTube to communicate with fans.

Moon Chae-won released a V-log titled "I tried tomato salad today" through the official YouTuber account of his agency Tree Ectus on the 30th.

Moon Chae-won wrote in a video posting, "I started YouTube with my small daily life because I thought I would like to share greetings and communicate with you while I was resting for a while."

“I hope you guys will have fun, and I’ll be uploading videos in the future, so I’ll see you a lot,” he added.

In the video released, Moon Chae-won made a tomato salad himself, and Moon Chae-won started with a wink and attracted attention. Moon Chae-won showed off her unwavering beauty.

On the other hand, MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcast on the same day, Kim Choong-jae was a School graduate like Moon Chae-won. Kian84 asked, "Did you have any entertainers at your School?" Kim Choong-jae replied, "Moon Chae-won was next to me."

Park said, "Moon Chae-won was also a college," and Kim Choong-jae said, "Moon Chae-won was popular." “Have you spoken to him if he was next to you?” Kim Choong-jae said, “Have you spoken to him? That’s all.”