"Midnight" Bae Suzy, feeling LIke living with pretty Beautiful looks? "A little LIke"... Lee Seung-gi, "I'm living."

Midnight Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy emit sibling chemiIn the SBS entertainment program Final Entertainment Midnight broadcasted on the 17th, the interview of actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy of the drama Bae Bond was released.On this day, Bae Suzy asked me to explain the character in the play, saying, It is a civil servant of the NIS, and it is a very lovely and just person.As Lee Seung-gi watched, Bae Suzy was embarrassed to ask, Stop it? Lee Seung-gi said, How many people do you think are mixed?I laughed, suspiciously.The reporter then asked Bae Suzy, What do you feel when you live your life with those beautiful looks?Bae Suzy honestly replied, Well, Im a little LIke, and Lee Seung-gi added, I can live honestly.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi mentioned running as the hardest thing, citing the colorful action god as the point of watching the drama.Lee Seung-gi said: Running rehearsals should be done the same.When I rehearsed, I was already sweating, bae Suzy confessed, I was faster. Lee Seung-gi laughed at Bae Suzys extraordinary running skills.

'Midnight' Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy emit sibling chemi

In the SBS entertainment program 'Final entertainment Midnight' broadcasted on the 17th, the interview of Actor Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy of the drama 'Bae Bond' was released.

On this day, Bae Suzy asked me to explain the character in the play, saying, "It is a civil servant of the NIS, and it is a very lovely and just person."

As Lee Seung-gi watched, Bae Suzy was embarrassed to ask, "Stop it?" Lee Seung-gi said, "How many people do you think are mixed? "I laughed, suspiciously.

The reporter then asked Bae Suzy, "What do you feel when you live your life with those Beautiful looks?"

Bae Suzy honestly replied, "Well, I'm a little LIke," and Lee Seung-gi added, "I can live honestly."

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi mentioned running as the hardest thing, citing the colorful action god as the point of watching the drama.

Lee Seung-gi said: "Running rehearsals should be done the same. When I rehearsed, I was already sweating, "Bae Suzy confessed," I was faster. "

Lee Seung-gi laughed at Bae Suzy's extraordinary running skills.