'Little Forest' members, love for Little 's "parents' heart sympathy"

Members of Little Forest have been honest about the Feeling that happens with Little.On the 3rd SBS Little Forest, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min, who are taking care of little people in their unbeatable bones, were broadcast.The children who made the top model to make the real dough on this day, and the little ones who made various shapes were happy to eat their own handmade beet.Lee Seung-gi, who had been playing with the children on this day, was open to the feeling that he felt like playing with the children. He knew each other and felt good because he had Feeling.I fed it so, but why do not you know my heart, such Feeling comes up. The members said that Lee Seung-gi would have been particularly difficult to take care of the children.Lee Seung-gi said, If I had taken care of my mother and father like this, I would have heard the sound of Hyoja.Jung So-min added, I think it is the opposite, so my parents raised my brother like that.Lee Seung-gi said, When I look back, I said thank you a lot to my mother, but I could not tell my dad. I picked up all of the valleys and everyone thanked you.Jung So-min knows his suffering, but the children do not seem to know it, he said.Park Na-rae shouted, I cry in the win, I am sick, and Lee Seung-gi said, I do not think it is useless to raise a child.Lee Seo-jin advised, Do not expect too much from children, children are love, and I like it, but what do you do?Lee Seung-gi laughed at the stone fastball, saying, My brother is so beautiful that Brooke is so beautiful.Lee Seung-gi attracted attention with the top model on Monster play for children.Lee Seung-gi became Monster and played with the children and the children pointed Lee Seung-gi with a toy gun.Lee Seung-gi has repeated the Hot Summer Days, which must fall every time he is shot.Lee Seung-gi repeated Hot Summer Days, saying, Its too hard to give a gun, but not to let the children down.When he collapsed and could not get up, Littles came with the first aid and sprayed him with medicine.It turns out that he was trying to treat Lee Seung-gi by spraying early throat medicine. Lee Seung-gi said, Thank you for the treatment.
Members of Little Forest have been honest about the Feeling that happens with Little.On the 3rd SBS Little Forest, Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min, who are taking care of little people in their unbeatable bones, were broadcast.The children who made the top model to make the real dough on this day, and the little ones who made various shapes were happy to eat their own handmade beet.Lee Seung-gi, who had been playing with the children on this day, was open to the feeling that he felt like playing with the children. He knew each other and felt good because he had Feeling.I fed it so, but why do not you know my heart, such Feeling comes up. The members said that Lee Seung-gi would have been particularly difficult to take care of the children.Lee Seung-gi said, If I had taken care of my mother and father like this, I would have heard the sound of Hyoja.Jung So-min added, I think it is the opposite, so my parents raised my brother like that.Lee Seung-gi said, When I look back, I said thank you a lot to my mother, but I could not tell my dad. I picked up all of the valleys and everyone thanked you.Jung So-min knows his suffering, but the children do not seem to know it, he said.Park Na-rae shouted, I cry in the win, I am sick, and Lee Seung-gi said, I do not think it is useless to raise a child.Lee Seo-jin advised, Do not expect too much from children, children are love, and I like it, but what do you do?Lee Seung-gi laughed at the stone fastball, saying, My brother is so beautiful that Brooke is so beautiful.Lee Seung-gi attracted attention with the top model on Monster play for children.Lee Seung-gi became Monster and played with the children and the children pointed Lee Seung-gi with a toy gun.Lee Seung-gi has repeated the Hot Summer Days, which must fall every time he is shot.Lee Seung-gi repeated Hot Summer Days, saying, Its too hard to give a gun, but not to let the children down.When he collapsed and could not get up, Littles came with the first aid and sprayed him with medicine.It turns out that he was trying to treat Lee Seung-gi by spraying early throat medicine. Lee Seung-gi said, Thank you for the treatment.

Members of Little Forest have been honest about the Feeling that happens with Little.

On the 3rd SBS 'Little Forest', Lee Seung-gi, Lee Seo-jin, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min, who are taking care of little people in their unbeatable bones, were broadcast.

The children who made the Top Model to make the real dough on this day, and the little ones who made various shapes were happy to eat their own handmade beet.

Lee Seung-gi, who had been playing with the children on this day, was open to the Feeling that he felt like playing with the children. "He knew each other and felt good because he had Feeling. I fed it so, but why do not you know my heart, such Feeling comes up. "

The members said that Lee Seung-gi would have been particularly difficult to take care of the children. Lee Seung-gi said, "If I had taken care of my mother and father like this, I would have heard the sound of Hyoja." Jung So-min added, "I think it is the opposite, so my parents raised my brother like that."

Lee Seung-gi said, "When I look back, I said thank you a lot to my mother, but I could not tell my dad." "I picked up all of the valleys and everyone thanked you. "Jung So-min knows his suffering, but the children do not seem to know it," he said.

Park Na-rae shouted, "I cry in the win, I am sick," and Lee Seung-gi said, "I do not think it is useless to raise a child." Lee Seo-jin advised, "Do not expect too much from children, children are love, and I like it, but what do you do?" Lee Seung-gi laughed at the stone fastball, saying, "My brother is so beautiful that Brooke is so beautiful."

Lee Seung-gi attracted attention with the Top Model on Monster play for children. Lee Seung-gi became Monster and played with the children and the children pointed Lee Seung-gi with a toy gun. Lee Seung-gi has repeated the Hot Summer Days, which must fall every time he is shot.

Lee Seung-gi repeated Hot Summer Days, saying, "It's too hard to give a gun," but not to let the children down. When he collapsed and could not get up, Littles came with the first aid and sprayed him with medicine. It turns out that he was trying to treat Lee Seung-gi by spraying early throat medicine. Lee Seung-gi said, "Thank you for the treatment."