'Little' Lee Seung-gi, Songpyeon owes and "will have daughter" Daughter fool booking

In Little Forest, singer and actor Lee Seung-gi booked future Daughter foolIn the SBS monthly entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, and Park Na-rae Jung So-min were shown to make Songpyeon with Little.On this day, Lee Seung-gi taught Little how to collect and make songpyeon.Park Na-rae praised Songpyeon, made by Lee Seung-gi, for why do you make it so well?Lee Seung-gi said, I made a songpyeon. He said, Songpyeon says that if you make it well, you will have a daughter.Lee Seo-jin said, I will have your son. He laughed with a smile, saying, I will have that daughter.Lee Seo-jin heard Park Na-rae saying, I have to make Songpyeon for my children and ask my ancestors to bow. He said, Tell me to do it.Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has also revealed his grievances about real parenting.Lee Seung-gi, asked in an interview with the production team how how good is the plan and bowed his head, saying its a 3.6% hit rate; I want this to be Real childcare.This is the real reality, he said, addressing the grievances of taking care of Little.Lee Seung-gi then struggled to take four children to the market outing.Lee Seo-jin came back to see the market and laughed at the sudden age of the year.Lee Seo-jin surprised Park Na-rae by saying that I am older than the parents of Little, My younger juniors have a college student son than me.There are some children who are married early and have grandchildren, he added, laughing at the unknown age.

In 'Little Forest', singer and Actor Lee Seung-gi booked future Daughter fool

In the SBS monthly entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, and Park Na-rae Jung So-min were shown to make Songpyeon with Little.

On this day, Lee Seung-gi taught Little how to collect and make Songpyeon. Park Na-rae praised Songpyeon, made by Lee Seung-gi, for "why do you make it so well?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "I made a Songpyeon." He said, "Songpyeon says that if you make it well, you will have a daughter." Lee Seo-jin said, "I will have your son." He laughed with a smile, saying, "I will have that daughter."

Lee Seo-jin heard Park Na-rae saying, "I have to make Songpyeon for my children and ask my ancestors to bow." He said, "Tell me to do it."

Meanwhile, Lee Seung-gi has also revealed his grievances about Real parenting. Lee Seung-gi, asked in an interview with the production team how "how good is the plan" and bowed his head, saying "it's a 3.6% hit rate"; "I want this to be Real childcare. This is the Real Reality, "he said, addressing the grievances of taking care of Little.

Lee Seung-gi then struggled to take four children to the market outing.

Lee Seo-jin came back to see the market and laughed at the sudden age of the year. Lee Seo-jin surprised Park Na-rae by saying that I am older than the parents of Little, "My younger juniors have a college student son than me." "There are some children who are married early and have grandchildren," he added, laughing at the unknown age.