'Little Forest' Lee Seo-jin, Age references that surprised everyone: "There's a Friend with a Hand"

Actor Lee Seo-jins Age is eye-catchingIn the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min took a break before preparing dinner.On this day, Park Na-rae laughed at the plan to prepare a holiday food for dinner, saying, I will have to tell my children to prepare food and bow to my ancestors.Lee Seo-jin, who was next to him, said, Tell me to bow to me rather than my ancestors. They both have more Age than me.When Lee Seung-gi asked, What if your brother married and had a child? Lee Seo-jin said, Im going to be a college student now.Younger juniors than me also have college students. In addition, Lee Seung-gi mentioned, My brothers brother son is a college student.My Friend daughter graduated from college; some of the early married friends have grandchildren, Lee Seo-jin said.Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin was born in 1971 and is 49 years old this year.Lee Seo-jin, when Age comes out, I have a friend with a grandchild.

Actor Lee Seo-jin's Age is eye-catching

In the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 17th, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min took a break before preparing dinner.

On this day, Park Na-rae laughed at the plan to prepare a holiday food for dinner, saying, "I will have to tell my children to prepare food and bow to my ancestors."

Lee Seo-jin, who was next to him, said, "Tell me to bow to me rather than my ancestors." "They both have more Age than me."

When Lee Seung-gi asked, "What if your brother married and had a child?" Lee Seo-jin said, "I'm going to be a college student now. Younger juniors than me also have college students. "

In addition, Lee Seung-gi mentioned, "My brother's brother son is a college student."

"My Friend daughter graduated from college; some of the early married Friends have grandchildren," Lee Seo-jin said.

Meanwhile, Lee Seo-jin was born in 1971 and is 49 years old this year.

Lee Seo-jin, when Age comes out, "I have a Friend with a grandchild."