"This is why I'm raising my children..."Little Forest" Brooke Lee Seo-jin's enlightenment.

Lee Seo-jin, a Little Forest, sympathized with parents minds through childcare.In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest, which aired on the last 3 days, the second farewell of the members and Littles and the third meeting with the new Friend were drawn.On this day, Little fell asleep after the valley water. Lee Seo-jin, who was sleeping, smiled at the sleeping Little.I think I feel like I can not feel my life. I am happy from my child. People who raise children seem happy.This is why I raise my children. Lee Seo-jin then prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining stock of Baeksuk, as a lunch menu; the waking Littles took part in the making of Sujebi themselves.Littles pushed the dough long and made Sujebi in various shapes, including stars, hearts, and squares, and when the food was finished, Littles ate more deliciously with the pride of making it themselves.The second breakup time came with Littles. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked.Lee Seung-gi said, I know each other and have feelings with my children, so I have good things, but I feel sorry. I thought I did not know my mind.Lee Seo-jin advised, Children are love, and I do not like it because I like it.Lee Seung-gi said, I am so beautiful because my brother is so beautiful, and said, I am trying to keep plums.Lee Seo-jin did not deny Lee Seung-gis words, but showed a dimpled smile and attracted attention.The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejun and six-year-old eldest sister Gaon joined.Ye Jun showed a free soul as soon as he came.Gaon also boasted of his brilliance, such as greeting Camera vigorously and running around after flying butterflies.Lee Han-yi, who arrived at the temple, played with the new Friend Gaon, and the members of the change of Lee Han-yi, who was usually with Brooke, said, Lee Han-yi was heartbroken to Gaon.I was so excited. At this time, Brooke appeared and wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who fell alone would lead to Lee Han.

Lee Seo-jin, a 'Little Forest', sympathized with parents' minds through childcare.

In the SBS entertainment program Little Forest, which aired on the last 3 days, the second farewell of the members and Littles and the third meeting with the new Friend were drawn.

On this day, Little fell asleep after the valley water. Lee Seo-jin, who was sleeping, smiled at the sleeping Little. "I think I feel like I can not feel my life. I am happy from my child." "People who raise children seem happy. This is why I raise my children. "

Lee Seo-jin then prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining stock of Baeksuk, as a lunch menu; the waking Littles took part in the making of Sujebi themselves. Littles pushed the dough long and made Sujebi in various shapes, including stars, hearts, and squares, and when the food was finished, Littles ate more deliciously with the pride of making it themselves.

The second breakup time came with Littles. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked. Lee Seung-gi said, "I know each other and have feelings with my children, so I have good things, but I feel sorry." "I thought I did not know my mind." Lee Seo-jin advised, "Children are love, and I do not like it because I like it."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am so beautiful because my brother is so beautiful," and said, "I am trying to keep plums." Lee Seo-jin did not deny Lee Seung-gi's words, but showed a dimpled smile and attracted attention.

The third meeting day at the Tjakbukol was followed. In the third meeting, four-year-old Busan boy Yejun and six-year-old eldest sister Gaon joined. Ye Jun showed a free soul as soon as he came. Gaon also boasted of his brilliance, such as greeting Camera vigorously and running around after flying butterflies.

Lee Han-yi, who arrived at the temple, played with the new Friend Gaon, and the members of the change of Lee Han-yi, who was usually with Brooke, said, "Lee Han-yi was heartbroken to Gaon. I was so excited. "At this time, Brooke appeared and wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who fell alone would lead to Lee Han.