Jung So-min "I miss my mom" tired of 'Little Forest' parenting

In Little Forest, Actor Jung So-min laughed at the children by missing their mother.Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min were shown a break before preparing dinner at the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcast on the 17th night.On this day, Jung So-min rested his tired body for a while and said, I want to see my mother.Lee Seung-gi also missed where is my mother doing?Lee Seo-jin laughed and laughed, saying, I really have a lot.

In 'Little Forest', Actor Jung So-min laughed at the children by missing their mother.

Lee Seo-jin, Lee Seung-gi, Park Na-rae and Jung So-min were shown a break before preparing dinner at the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 17th night.

On this day, Jung So-min rested his tired body for a while and said, "I want to see my mother."

Lee Seung-gi also missed "where is my mother doing?"

Lee Seo-jin laughed and laughed, saying, "I really have a lot."