'Little Forest' joins new Littles unexpected 'triangle relationship' formation

With the new Littles joining, an unexpected triangle formed and laughed.The new Little Lees joined the SBS entertainment Little Forest broadcast on the 3rd.Lee Seung-gi enjoyed a break in the yard with Lee Han-i and Jung Han-i.Lee Seung-gi asked what the children thought of looking at the sky, and Jung Han said, The clouds are likely to taste popcorn. Lee Han-i exploded his creativity and smiled, saying, Dracula shape.Lee Seo-jin prepared dinner for the children; made chicken soup Sujebi with the white-cooked soup left over during the day; then mixed the paprika juice into the dough.The children made Sujebi with flour dough together; the children were delighted to taste the handmade Sujebi and we made it.It was Sujebi, which got all the taste, shape and sense of accomplishment.Then the parents arrived, and they went home with a pleasant memory, regret, and a growing heart of the children who met in a long time.Lee Seung-gi said, I know each other and have feelings, so there are good things and sadness.I do not know why I do not know my heart, when I feel like I have feelings, if I do this to my parents, I will listen to the voice.Lee Seung-gi said, I gave you all the water, but I was sad because I seemed to appreciate it only to Somin, so I think it is useless to raise my child.The next day, Jung So-min brought a blueberry tree; Lee Seo-jin prepared an upgraded lunch menu.Jung So-min and Park Na-rae recalled their childhood by preparing a surprise treasure hunt for their children, hiding the treasure; they wondered who would find the treasure.At this time, a new Little from Busan arrived, Ye Jun-i, and Lee Seo-jin, who was alone in the kitchen, first met with the new Little Lee.Ye Jun was awkward for a while and laughed at the explosion of curiosity.Park Na-rae also came to greet Yejun, but Yejun was not interested; Park Na-rae attracted attention to the dinosaur of conversion as a weapon, and finally succeeded in attracting Yejuns attention.When Jung So-min, an affinity fairy, appeared, Ye Jun-yi grabbed his hand and exploded concentrically where the rabbit was.Another new friend arrived: his eldest sister Gaon, who laughed at the camera with curiosity. Gaon, who said he only lived in the city, hated insects and other soil.I want to be close to nature, Lee Seung-gi reassured, Let me.Ihan approached Gaon, and the look of his name was agitated as he gave it to him.The carers looked cute, saying, Lee Han went to Gaon in Brook, and I was in love. At this time, Brooke appeared, and the triangle of the three little girls who fell alone was interesting.Little Forest broadcast screen capture

With the new Littles joining, an unexpected triangle formed and laughed.

The new Little Lees joined the SBS entertainment 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 3rd.

Lee Seung-gi enjoyed a break in the yard with Lee Han-i and Jung Han-i. Lee Seung-gi asked what the children thought of looking at the sky, and Jung Han said, "The clouds are likely to taste popcorn." Lee Han-i exploded his creativity and smiled, saying, "Dracula shape."

Lee Seo-jin prepared dinner for the children; made chicken soup Sujebi with the white-cooked soup left over during the day; then mixed the paprika juice into the dough. The children made Sujebi with flour dough together; the children were delighted to taste the handmade Sujebi and "we made it." It was Sujebi, which got all the taste, shape and sense of accomplishment.

Then the parents arrived, and they went home with a pleasant memory, regret, and a growing heart of the children who met in a long time.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I know each other and have feelings, so there are good things and sadness." "I do not know why I do not know my heart, when I feel like I have feelings, if I do this to my parents, I will listen to the voice." Lee Seung-gi said, "I gave you all the water, but I was sad because I seemed to appreciate it only to Somin, so I think it is useless to raise my child."

The next day, Jung So-min brought a blueberry tree; Lee Seo-jin prepared an upgraded lunch menu. Jung So-min and Park Na-rae recalled their childhood by preparing a surprise "treasure hunt" for their children, hiding the treasure; they wondered who would find the treasure.

At this time, a new Little from Busan arrived, Ye Jun-i, and Lee Seo-jin, who was alone in the kitchen, first met with the new Little Lee. Ye Jun was awkward for a while and laughed at the explosion of curiosity.

Park Na-rae also came to greet Yejun, but Yejun was not interested; Park Na-rae attracted attention to the dinosaur of conversion as a weapon, and finally succeeded in attracting Yejun's attention. When Jung So-min, an affinity fairy, appeared, Ye Jun-yi grabbed his hand and exploded concentrically where the rabbit was.

Another new friend arrived: his eldest sister Gaon, who laughed at the camera with curiosity. Gaon, who said he only lived in the city, hated insects and other soil. "I want to be close to nature," Lee Seung-gi reassured, "Let me."

Ihan approached Gaon, and the look of his name was agitated as he gave it to him. The carers looked cute, saying, "Lee Han went to Gaon in Brook, and I was in love." At this time, Brooke appeared, and the triangle of the three little girls who fell alone was interesting.

'Little Forest' broadcast screen capture