"A child is in love"..."Little Forest" Lee Seo-jin X Lee Seung-gi, a little bit of a realising parent's heart

Little Forest members sympathized with their parents in the second parting.On SBS Little Forest broadcast on the last three days, a second farewell with Little Lee (children) and a third meeting with two new friends were drawn.After a dip in Valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke and Grace fell asleep.Jeonghan, Lee Han-yi had a romantic time talking about rising up with Uncle Lee Seung-gi while looking at the sky.Lee Seung-gi said, I think of a bean-bi-ji stew, while Jung Han-i said, Popcorn comes up, and Lee Han-i said, It is a Dracula shape.Lee Seo-jin prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining white soup, as a lunch menu; Little also added fern hand and participated in making Sujebi himself.Littles were interested in the strange touch and shot hearts and star-shaped Sujebi.The thick chicken soup Sujebi was completed and the little ones started to eat more deliciously with the pride that they made it themselves.However, Lee Han-yi was unable to eat unlike usual due to his stamina, and he got up first and worried about everyone.The second breakup time came with Littles. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked.Lee Seung-gi said, I know each other with my children and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sad. I thought why I do not know my heart.Lee Seo-jin said, Children are love, I like it, so I should not be sorry.Then came the third meeting day at Tjakbakgol, where four-year-old Busan boy Ye Jun-yi and six-year-old Gaon-yi joined the new meeting.As soon as Yejun came, he took off his socks and walked through the ball, showing a free soul.Another new Friend Gaon boasted of his eldest sisters brilliance, such as a lively greeting to the camera and running around after a flying butterfly.Lee Han approached the new Friend Gaon, who was embarrassed to tell his name and play with Gaon, and the members said, Lee Han went to Gaon in Brook.I was so excited. At this time, Brooke appeared and wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who fell alone would lead to Lee Han.Little Forest is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.

'Little Forest' members sympathized with their parents in the second parting.

On sbs 'Little Forest' broadcast on the last three days, a second farewell with Little Lee (children) and a third meeting with two new Friends were drawn.

After a dip in Valley, Lee Hyun, Brooke and Grace fell asleep. Jeonghan, Lee Han-yi had a romantic time talking about rising up with Uncle Lee Seung-gi while looking at the sky. Lee Seung-gi said, "I think of a bean-bi-ji stew," while Jung Han-i said, "Popcorn comes up," and Lee Han-i said, "It is a Dracula shape."

Lee Seo-jin prepared Sujebi, which utilized the remaining white soup, as a lunch menu; Little also added fern hand and participated in making Sujebi himself. Littles were interested in the strange touch and shot hearts and star-shaped Sujebi. The thick chicken soup Sujebi was completed and the little ones started to eat more deliciously with the pride that they made it themselves. However, Lee Han-yi was unable to eat unlike usual due to his stamina, and he got up first and worried about everyone.

The second breakup time came with Littles. Littles went back to their parents and the members talked. Lee Seung-gi said, "I know each other with my children and have feelings, so I have good things, but I feel sad." "I thought why I do not know my heart." Lee Seo-jin said, "Children are love, I like it, so I should not be sorry."

Then came the third meeting day at Tjakbakgol, where four-year-old Busan boy Ye Jun-yi and six-year-old Gaon-yi joined the new meeting. As soon as Yejun came, he took off his socks and walked through the ball, showing a free soul. Another new Friend Gaon boasted of his eldest sister's brilliance, such as a lively greeting to the camera and running around after a flying butterfly.

Lee Han approached the new Friend Gaon, who was embarrassed to tell his name and play with Gaon, and the members said, "Lee Han went to Gaon in Brook. I was so excited. "At this time, Brooke appeared and wondered how the triangular relationship between the three little girls who fell alone would lead to Lee Han.

'Little Forest' is broadcast every Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm.