'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi makes up for 'Apple Breakdown Show' fiasco Storm Acting

Little Forest Lee Seung-gi fails to defeat apple and plays Storm ActingLee Seung-gi failed to break the apple in the SBS entertainment program Little Forest broadcast on the 23rd.On that day, Park Na-rae asked Lee Seo-jin to split the apple; Lee Seo-jin said, How do you split this.I can not, he said, and Lee Seung-gi said, Do the Uncle? Park Na-rae called the Littles, saying, Boys, the Uncle is splitting apples.Lee Seung-gi said as the audience grew, Dont be so patronized, sister.I am not nervous, he said, but Park Na-rae raised the expectation of Little by shouting, It is not a show that comes every day when you sleep. However, Lee Seung-gis apple defeat failed disastrously; when Lee Seung-gi did not split the apples even with all his powers, Park Na-rae said, I can.Youre the one who made the tree house. I can do it. Jung So-min said, Ill catch people, Ill catch people. Eventually, as Littles dispersed, Lee Seung-gi returned with a knife in his apple and a secret scratch.And once again, I called Little and laughed at the luxury act of splitting apples.

'Little Forest' Lee Seung-gi fails to defeat apple and plays Storm Acting

Lee Seung-gi failed to break the apple in the SBS entertainment program 'Little Forest' broadcast on the 23rd.

On that day, Park Na-rae asked Lee Seo-jin to split the apple; Lee Seo-jin said, "How do you split this. I can not, "he said, and Lee Seung-gi said," Do The Uncle? "

Park Na-rae called the Littles, saying, "Boys, The Uncle is splitting apples." Lee Seung-gi said as the audience grew, "Don't be so patronized, sister. I am not nervous, "he said, but Park Na-rae raised the expectation of Little by shouting," It is not a show that comes every day when you sleep. "

However, Lee Seung-gi's apple defeat failed disastrously; when Lee Seung-gi did not split the apples even with all his powers, Park Na-rae said, "I can. You're the one who made the tree house. I can do it. "Jung So-min said," I'll catch people, I'll catch people. "

Eventually, as Littles dispersed, Lee Seung-gi returned with a knife in his apple and a secret scratch. And once again, I called Little and laughed at the luxury act of splitting apples.